Samsung lm301b or lm301h?

• Thread starter HTCLeafLST
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onelife

Onelife

Yes I love the spacing under 4 k. Helps keep the plant hight down , it’s the not knowing the amount of light I downloaded the Free light meter Photone The only thing is I have to pay 6 bucks to get the correct lighting source I’m using which is LED. 6 buck isn’t bad but I have to cut a defuser and calibrate it to a par chart. I don’t know how to do it. Any help I would appreciate. Thanks for the reply.

09F6DB2A FC81 412E A1AF 5542258A3239
Sunin

Sunin

Yes I love the spacing under 4 k. Helps keep the plant hight down , it’s the not knowing the amount of light I downloaded the Free light meter Photone The only thing is I have to pay 6 bucks to get the correct lighting source I’m using which is LED. 6 buck isn’t bad but I have to cut a defuser and calibrate it to a par chart. I don’t know how to do it. Any help I would appreciate. Thanks for the reply.

Yes. spacing is nice. it's powerful little thing, 95W from plug is lovely for what it's doing.
I am definitely "overrunning" this small veg light as I'm more than a month on it 🤣
With PAR I won't help as I'm so old school that I don't give a flying 😉 Never measuring anything except distance to light, nutrients in the syringe and water in the can, I am just looking at the plants and adjusting till I see satisfying behaviour.
I can see in many threads here that readings from phone and relying on them too much can lead nowhere - I mean into small troubles 🤟
greetings

Onelife

Onelife

I rearranged some furniture in this 2x2 today. The large ones o the left are getting more light. I don’t think they appreciated it to much. I can’t red them as well as you can
You see anything they are saying?

A55A5A7B 752A 4D27 B2B1 E9CF7EF5D9E7
15F942F4 BB66 428C BD56 36BCDF58CC73
Sunin

Sunin

I rearranged some furniture in this 2x2 today. The large ones o the left are getting more light. I don’t think they appreciated it to much. I can’t red them as well as you can
You see anything they are saying?

They look very nice and chubby 🤟 I like chubsters
time to repot them 🪴 soon
And what is growing in the middle?

I mean at this point I treat cannabis like lettuce or tomatoes 🤣
I will try to answer though
When they will be bigger and grow tools you will see them asking for light by raising upper fans much over proper praying position or moving away from light by changing structure to more "closed" one.
I have one that was twisting fans so much she hates LED 🤣 still grows under LED very weak comparing to the rest of them.

Then when you will be too close and overdose you will first see changes in leaf structure- it looks like streaks of neon green, yellowish veins- like leaf have a problem with turning green and pushing chlorophyll, before that leaf becomes kinda shiny- starts with the edges.
It doesn't look like bleach for some time and it's easy to see it in the natural light- so if you want to be sure and learn faster- just take them out on Sunday and take closer look 👓 make a photo, date it, compare, repeat
It's hard to explain it properly 🙃

I am sure that different strains grow better or worse under LEDs as I can see differences even between hybrids from the same lot and the same packet 🙂
The only way to learn and check on yourself will be tweaking it, moving, coming back in two hours, looking at the plants, adjusting, coming back- and again: repeat.
Which I recommend- it's kind of funny how 5 cm can make a difference 😉 Few hours after wake up is the best as they have faster reactions than at the start & end of the light cycle.

I am learning here myself- HPS had it's challenges but when it comes to plants behaviour in small tent area- was much more natural in my opinion and demanded less adjustments 🤔
greets 🤟

Onelife

Onelife

All very good stuff thank you. I am chasing this grow every day it seems with the lights. 4 of them are 3 weeks going on 4 weeks the others are 2 going on 3 weeks had a later start which will cause problems I’m sure. But I was running the lamps at 100% trying to keep around 6 or 700 ppfd but I thought maybe they were stressing but the only ones that seemed to show stress were the 2 week olds there edges were curling up the other plants looked fine. I want the 2 younger plants to cat up so last night I lowered the ppfd to around 400 according to the DLI chart for there age and I had to lower the lamps to around 18 inches above canopy. I check on them 5 hours later and now 1 of the 4 older plants the newer leaves look like a taco. I don’t know it’s getting rough. I’ll take MH any day. But thanks for you reply

C6CE25CB CF2B 4FA5 89DF 079437FE6916
C11B050E 0A0B 46D2 9BF1 997DF87D403C
H

HeadHunterpipes

Looking good. I want to build another one with a board for a 2x2 tent I like the board I got from eBay but not sure if it’s enough. What do you recommend please thanks. Post a like for the components please
For flowering requirement is about 30 watts per square foot of grow space .
Boards https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/components/products/qb288-v2-rspec-quantum-board
or
Pick one and how many feet of grow space ?
Power supplier ( Meanwell ) 110 or 220 dimmable or not

Onelife

Onelife

When they will be bigger and grow tools you will see them asking for light by raising upper fans much over proper praying position or moving away from light by changing structure to more "closed" one.
I have one that was twisting fans so much she hates LED 🤣 still grows under LED very weak comparing to the rest of them.

Then when you will be too close and overdose you will first see changes in leaf structure- it looks like streaks of neon green, yellowish veins- like leaf have a problem with turning green and pushing chlorophyll, before that leaf becomes kinda shiny- starts with the edges.
It doesn't look like bleach for some time and it's easy to see it in the natural light- so if you want to be sure and learn faster- just take them out on Sunday and take closer look 👓 make a photo, date it, compare, repeat

I am sure that different strains grow better or worse under LEDs as I can see differences even between hybrids from the same lot and the same packet 🙂
The only way to learn and check on yourself will be tweaking it, moving, coming back in two hours, looking at the plants, adjusting, coming back- and again: repeat.
Which I recommend- it's kind of funny how 5 cm can make a difference 😉 Few hours after wake up is the best as they have faster reactions than at the start & end of the light cycle.

I am learning here myself- HPS had it's challenges but when it comes to plants behaviour in small tent area- was much more natural in my opinion and demanded less adjustments 🤔
greets 🤟
I forgot something I wanted to ask. I bet the older plants stretched about 1/2 in or more in that 5 hour period and one of those is the one with the newest fan leaves looking like a taco. I would post pictures but light are out. My question is dimming the lights about 1/3 down could that cause them to flower??? I just dimmed the lamp I did not shorten hours

Onelife

Onelife

For flowering requirement is about 30 watts per square foot of grow space .
Boards https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/components/products/qb288-v2-rspec-quantum-board
or
Pick one and how many feet of grow space ?
Power supplier ( Meanwell ) 110 or 220 dimmable or not
Thanks I was just look at those last night. I got a good deal on a 150 patriot someone had returned to HLG. 100 and some change But now I’m told it’s a weak lamp for flowers. I also was looking at the 200 respec but that’s 300 and up. Can’t afford it. Had to retire cause of cancer. So I guess I could run the patriot and the board I thru together in a 2x2 or is that a overkill. ?

This is the board I got from eBay

Sunin

Sunin

I forgot something I wanted to ask. I bet the older plants stretched about 1/2 in or more in that 5 hour period and one of those is the one with the newest fan leaves looking like a taco. I would post pictures but light are out. My question is dimming the lights about 1/3 down could that cause them to flower??? I just dimmed the lamp I did not shorten hours
dimmed light still will have intensity keeping you in veg
For the other you got to post a picture

I am also chasing, less now that they are bigger but in two days I will put 640W and then it will be fun fun fun 😂

Onelife

Onelife

dimmed light still will have intensity keeping you in veg
For the other you got to post a picture

I am also chasing, less now that they are bigger but in two days I will put 640W and then it will be fun fun fun 😂
Your bring out the big guns. I will post pics tonight in about 6 hours.

Sunin

Sunin

Your bring out the big guns. I will post pics tonight in about 6 hours.

well it's time- they are hungry for some big guns 😉 and that little HLG light have grown me loads of nice tight spaced branching. Will keep that light for starting all veg in the future. it did really good for a price and electricity bill is also nice here 😁

Onelife

Onelife

well it's time- they are hungry for some big guns 😉 and that little HLG light have grown me loads of nice tight spaced branching. Will keep that light for starting all veg in the future. it did really good for a price and electricity bill is also nice here 😁
Yes those little HLG 100 at 4000 k are really nice. I am thinking about getting a small tent like 24x16 x36 for seedings and putting that in if all goes well with this run. If not I’m scraping everything. Living of fixed income now , I had to retire at 63 because of cancer. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with it and they gave me 6 months so I sold everything I had for growing I had a nice 4x4 gorilla and a 750 lamp grew some nice buds first time. Beginner’s luck it seems like now with the way this run is going. But here I am 3 years later. 1500 a month from good old Uncle Sam after working all my life and serving in the army 4 years.

Sunin

Sunin

I have a feeling it will go alright 😉 I was thinking also about very small and not tall tent that I can keep my mother later or seedlings with this light- seems perfect for it- eats less than dyson hairdryer
as for cancer - this is for you ❤️ and this is for cancer 🖕
I am pretty close to the subject of it and it's struggles

H

HeadHunterpipes

20240627 163356

Thanks I was just look at those last night. I got a good deal on a 150 patriot someone had returned to HLG. 100 and some change But now I’m told it’s a weak lamp for flowers. I also was looking at the 200 respec but that’s 300 and up. Can’t afford it. Had to retire cause of cancer. So I guess I could run the patriot and the board I thru together in a 2x2 or is that a overkill. ?

This is the board I got from eBay
Depending on your power supplier but I think you can switch boards ..
The refurbished 2v288 Rspec boards are 29.00 $ each they will be good for flowering .

Onelife

Onelife

greets 🤟
Couple pics. See anything wrong?

The 4 on the left are going on 4 weeks and the 2 on the right (different strain) are going on 3 weeks

Leaves look like tacos ???

BB7D1553 6A21 4B5F 9845 CD0EC0E0A7F5
06C85223 0923 44E8 B5EF 4D398A29CAC6
9B5B3BEB F8E2 4A4F BD40 C5BD5AEA1106
54848BE8 8310 48AF A502 C5219D66AE02
A86D5005 48C4 4B3C B4E0 CBB358FE0616
DEED6B64 2280 4CFF A4AC 8247B54CDBD4
FC1A308D 87B2 42F6 82B5 7D922C550EF8
Onelife

Onelife

When you say power supplier , are you referring to the driver? The driver I got running the board from eBay is only 120 h 48a

Sunin

Sunin

Couple pics. See anything wrong?

The 4 on the left are going on 4 weeks and the 2 on the right (different strain) are going on 3 weeks

Leaves look like tacos ???

all good with big ones. mint 👌 that small one just getting too much of board/s? as I see light stress on her.
Wouldn't look at first leaves- they do weird shit. Same as first few sets of fans- when they are really old.
you will probably cut it anyway while cleaning later
and photo in natural light will tell you more 👀

they are nice and chubby, you did better job than I did really as mine stretched a bit when I was backing off too much 👍

Top Bottom