Seedling Help, I think it was stunted

420lovergirl

Hey guys !
First seedling
June 7th was first day of seedling stage.
Today - July 1st makes 25 days.
The shell membrane was still stuck on the top of it seed after being planted . We carefully pulled it off with clean tweezers and the next day the plants first leave popped out. Since then, it hasn’t done much and I haven’t seen any roots. I posted a pic to show y'all and maybe y'all can give me some advice! Thanks in advance

Seedling help i believe it was stunted
ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Do you have lots of drainage holes in the bottom of that pot? How often and how much have you been watering? What is the soil/media? What are you doing for light?

Galgrows

Galgrows

Something is very wrong with that seedling. No roots and so small is bad juju. I'd start over. Try just dropping drops of water on the helmet head next time. Let it shed itself.

420lovergirl

Do you have lots of drainage holes in the bottom of that pot? How often and how much have you been watering? What is the soil/media? What are you doing for light?
Yes there are drainage holes. I water every 2-3 days. I’ve been using a mix of miracle grow and coco perlite. 16hr on 6hr off. I have other plants that are doing just fine that were planted at the same time using the same lighting and soil and watering schedule

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Yes there are drainage holes. I water every 2-3 days. I’ve been using a mix of miracle grow and coco perlite. 16hr on 6hr off. I have other plants that are doing just fine that were planted at the same time using the same lighting and soil and watering schedule
If you have other plants thriving with the same treatment, it sounds like this one is a weakling. I'd toss it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I think it got dampened off.
Def would bounce it.

Top Bottom