She’s revegging, what to expect??

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Shes revegging what to expect
Shes revegging what to expect 2
Shes revegging what to expect 3
Shes revegging what to expect 4
Shes revegging what to expect 5
Hello all, some of u may have read one of my previous threads, if so, you’ll understand what’s going on. For those that missed it, I put a plant outside a bit too early and she started flowering hard. I then began putting the plant under a shop light in my garage at night to stop the flowering and force it back into vegging.
This is where things get weird. Despite my inner voice saying “no”, I got the bright idea to snip all the little budlets off. I now know what a dumb move that was. Anyway, the plant was all confused and did nothing for about 2 weeks.
But it has recently started cranking out some new growth.
I expected it to be kinda funky and unlike the typical 5, 7, or 9 blade leaves, which it is.
My questions are 1. Does it look normal for a plant in this scenario?
2. Will the plant start producing traditional leaves again??
3. I plan on moving it back inside to flower once my current indoor run finishes up and is dried. I’m guessing I’ll chop the indoor plants in another 8-10 days, then I’ll need to use same space for drying, which is another 12-14 days. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time to flip the revegging plant to flower??
It’s looking like 3-4 weeks from now, so there should be a fair amount of new growth by then.
I’m well aware of the risks associated with bringing an outdoor plant to the inside. I’m trying to take precautions by spraying down routinely with Dr Zymes Eliminator and will do so upon inviting this girl into my holy space.
I’ve grown many many plants outdoors years ago and have several dozen great runs inside more recently. This situation is a first and I’m just curious what to expect.
I’ve included pics of the subject plant when I first “deflowered” it plus pics of the new growth taken today. I also threw one in of my current indoor run, so you guys will know I’m not a risk imbecile.
I appreciate any comments, suggestions and advice in general. Thanks everyone.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
View attachment 2206615View attachment 2206616View attachment 2206617View attachment 2206618View attachment 2206619Hello all, some of u may have read one of my previous threads, if so, you’ll understand what’s going on. For those that missed it, I put a plant outside a bit too early and she started flowering hard. I then began putting the plant under a shop light in my garage at night to stop the flowering and force it back into vegging.
This is where things get weird. Despite my inner voice saying “no”, I got the bright idea to snip all the little budlets off. I now know what a dumb move that was. Anyway, the plant was all confused and did nothing for about 2 weeks.
But it has recently started cranking out some new growth.
I expected it to be kinda funky and unlike the typical 5, 7, or 9 blade leaves, which it is.
My questions are 1. Does it look normal for a plant in this scenario?
2. Will the plant start producing traditional leaves again??
3. I plan on moving it back inside to flower once my current indoor run finishes up and is dried. I’m guessing I’ll chop the indoor plants in another 8-10 days, then I’ll need to use same space for drying, which is another 12-14 days. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time to flip the revegging plant to flower??
It’s looking like 3-4 weeks from now, so there should be a fair amount of new growth by then.
I’m well aware of the risks associated with bringing an outdoor plant to the inside. I’m trying to take precautions by spraying down routinely with Dr Zymes Eliminator and will do so upon inviting this girl into my holy space.
I’ve grown many many plants outdoors years ago and have several dozen great runs inside more recently. This situation is a first and I’m just curious what to expect.
I’ve included pics of the subject plant when I first “deflowered” it plus pics of the new growth taken today. I also threw one in of my current indoor run, so you guys will know I’m not a risk imbecile.
I appreciate any comments, suggestions and advice in general. Thanks everyone.
sorry bro got half way reading,. to high haha
revegging is fine and yes everything will be fine come harvest time, provided it stays healthy,..

S

Specopsgrows

I just regvegged one that had been outside for a couple months and started to flower way to early. It has a lot of single finger leaves and is just now starting to put on new growth after about a month

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Had one last year! If you open up the Jdog Link and read what MiMedGrower Posted is pretty much what happened! Wild thin growth with a ton of small bud sites! Defoliators nightmare! L O L! But it produced pretty good, and I wasn’t unhappy! Outdoors the whole time though! Good luck

R

RealFarmer

Be prepared to get in and defoliate the interior of the plant and any old bud sites because it will get crazy bushy and possibly grow a few extra leaves. It will take off for you 👍 good luck this season brother

Top Bottom