Should I Switch to FLower? - Pic's Attached

O

Omaha101

Please see the attached pics, I'm trying to decide if I should extend the veg stage or switch now to flower?
Should i switch to flower   pics attached
Should i switch to flower   pics attached 2
Should i switch to flower   pics attached 3

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I was thinking it would need another week, but this is my first grow; so what do I know...
Pull the stalks you can as far out on the net that you can and flip that trick. @LoveGrowingIt has yer back 👊🏻😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
What kind of light intensity should I switch to? I'm at 40% now, you advised me to do that a few weeks ago in a different post. 300w Mars Hydro light, 24" from top of the canopy.
The way I like to do it, is to ramp it in over a few days at a time, 5% increments evry3 days
Or so, the plant will say when. The reason i say this way, is so your plant has a chance to harden off to the higher light power gradually. The amount of stress that is put on your lady at %5 increments is a bit less of a shock than if you just cranked up 30%, make sense? You would be at 50% output with by the time plants show preflower, if you roll this way, then as stated 5% more every 3 days or so. You’ll not want to go to far over 75-80% output unless you have a freak pheno that’s taking it like a champ. It’s always easier to deal with a plant by giving more light if it wants it, than to deal with a plant that got burned and now has that to deal with too. A legit dial in .

O

Omaha101

The way I like to do it, is to ramp it in over a few days at a time, 5% increments evry3 days
Or so, the plant will say when. The reason i say this way, is so your plant has a chance to harden off to the higher light power gradually. The amount of stress that is put on your lady at %5 increments is a bit less of a shock than if you just cranked up 30%, make sense? You would be at 50% output with by the time plants show preflower, if you roll this way, then as stated 5% more every 3 days or so. You’ll not want to go to far over 75-80% output unless you have a freak pheno that’s taking it like a champ. It’s always easier to deal with a plant by giving more light if it wants it, than to deal with a plant that got burned and now has that to deal with too. A legit dial in .
Perfect! Thanks man, I was hoping I'd run into you when I posted this.

F

Farmville

Download Photone for your phone to measure ppfd then you can dial in your light more better in flower. Also if you pull the stalks down and spread the branches more wide then veg another week your plant will get more wide and will make more yield. Then it’ll grow through the trellis after being spread like how it is right now.

Top Bottom