Silica

• Thread starter New2dagame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I interpret the above directions to only be applied when using the aforementioned nutrients, and not the addition of silica.

So yes, follow those directions for that bottle. But when using a totally separate amendment, directions on another bottle are now null and void.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I interpret the above directions to only be applied when using the aforementioned nutrients, and not the addition of silica.

So yes, follow those directions for that bottle. But when using a totally separate amendment, directions on another bottle are now null and void.
Yo, get into politics, and make this shit leagle. Beautyful answer! You are good

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I' 100000% AGAINST the legalization of mj. Keep it med legal. Once it becomes legal, any and every legal home grow will be deemed illegal. Big pharma has more $ than everyone on this and many other forums combined.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I' 100000% AGAINST the legalization of mj. Keep it med legal. Once it becomes legal, any and every legal home grow will be deemed illegal. Big pharma has more $ than everyone on this and many other forums combined.
You may be correct, and you've educated yourself well. The main reason I hear the Gov just doesn't do it....Ya can't Patten a plant. Big pharma kills! If they could make the same $, and not have their lobbyists pay all that $....The BIG pharma woulda been cashing in for a VERY long time.
I make all these seeds JUST incase.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

What do you think the deal is???? Big pharma, and many others stand to lose too much. In Texas the second biggest industry is private prison. (where Sessions, and others have most of his investments?) lobbies to keep it illegal federally?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Huh? So why is it you can legally grow 6-12 plants in states that have legalized it?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

State level, not Federal. Federally, they have it in the same category as heroin!! They COULD screw us ALL

sixstring

sixstring

so what do you think would happen if ya added silica first and then micro ? are people using gh just not supposed to use silica ? im asking because i dont know,but i have been using silica as my ph up for almost 10 years and always add it last,of course my nutes have been added and shaken first.but its never been a problem.i believe its a disclaimer for all the idiots who assume its ok to just dump 2-10 ml of 4 to 8 dif chems into a jug of water or res and do the mixing last.i know a thing or 2 about chem/fert/pesticide mixing having to do it for my real job,and you should always agitate the solution each time you add another ingredient/chemical.lots of different shit will precipitate or bind in the chem world.what im getting at is that its good practice to mix things well each time you add something new to your water

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

From my exp, using technaflora nutes. If I did not add silica and mix 1st, any other additive or nute fell immediately out of suspension. I grew rather tired of throwing 20gallons of mix away due to my error.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

l
From my exp, using technaflora nutes. If I did not add silica and mix 1st, any other additive or nute fell immediately out of suspension. I grew rather tired of throwing 20gallons of mix away due to my error.
I cleaned out my red, started with silica for "shit's and gigs" I'm willing to always try something new, that I know won't be harmful. I can't see my scrog looking better, but hy wtf

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I mainly use silica in flower to week 6 as a hardener. I run 64-70 day runs. I found it works better than any pgr I used. And no pgr in my flowers either. Clone to week 6 at every watering. Armor si in clone/veg 2.5ml/g, then osa28 in flower 3ml/g.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
People of thcfarmer community! Hello, i grow in soil and add diatomaceous earth in to my compost tea and from what i have read i see that it has good amount of silica in it, i know being in soil i am in no shortage of silica but do you think it helps? I mean i started doing this in my last grow and the stems where very thick and strong.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

so what do you think would happen if ya added silica first and then micro ? are people using gh just not supposed to use silica ? im asking because i dont know,but i have been using silica as my ph up for almost 10 years and always add it last,of course my nutes have been added and shaken first.but its never been a problem.i believe its a disclaimer for all the idiots who assume its ok to just dump 2-10 ml of 4 to 8 dif chems into a jug of water or res and do the mixing last.i know a thing or 2 about chem/fert/pesticide mixing having to do it for my real job,and you should always agitate the solution each time you add another ingredient/chemical.lots of different shit will precipitate or bind in the chem world.what im getting at is that its good practice to mix things well each time you add something new to your water
IDK..but..maybe..LOL
Explosion

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Actually what i mean is the silica in diatomaceous earth available and beneficial to plants if anyone knows? (and i don’t want to derail this topic so no more questions from me, thanks)

New2dagame

New2dagame

I add silica last. PH water first. No particular order is necessary imo, and experience. I add the same crap in a particular order, just so I don't forget to add something. Is the silica utilized better if added first? Will it at an extra oz, or gram to final harvest?
Nope
You should definitely PH last . Nutes will change ph levels .

Top Bottom