So ive always had issues getting started with clones and using coco.

Errly

Errly

What is the secret recipe to give transplanted clones in coco? I'm using a little A and B plus some cal/mag reaching 0.8 -0.9! Ph 5.8 some rhizotonic and that's it but they get discoloured, wilt and stunned growth. Anyone help me?

So ive always had issues getting started with clones and using coco
So ive always had issues getting started with clones and using coco 2
Stokes

Stokes

Never done clones but would imagine their nutrient demands would be a little higher than what theyre getting at .8EC. Just my inexperienced opinion tho.

Choppr

Choppr

I was taught to never feed fresh clones "grow formula", so I always start clones "bloom formula" - most 2 part nutrient formulas the "grow formulas" are too high in (cal/nit) nitrogen and shocks/burns the clones.... my megacrop part A is 15-0-0, I would never use this on my clones my part B is 5-12-26 this is what I use for clones, and Im usually 1.2-1.4 ec (600-700ppm), too much light early clones will pull too much mag, I run lighting at about 40% power and make them beg/pray for it.... (keep light pressure low for the 1st couple weeks - make sure they stay 40-50% wet) Coco isnt the Problem, Ive been in Hydro (dwc/coco) for 15 years now, clones love hydro. keep at it!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
looks like your EC is a bit on the high side. Those clones are getting burned up. 300-400ppm veg nutes at that age is what ill run

S

StoneS

Are these rooted when you put them in picture space?
How healthy was the mom?
Was she displaying the same symptoms?

What is your light level -PPFD?

Using bloom nutes at low ec .2-.3 is best advice.

You want to treat coco like soil until plants are close to established.
Which means no high or low moisture amounts.

Looks like some of your pots are too dry.
This will spike ec way above your input, which is already slightly high.

Top Bottom