• Thread starter TomZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TomZ

First one is West Coast Og.
Second one is Wedding Glue.
Third one is Strawberry Banana.
All from Fast Buds. The light is my first Led I bought used. I was told 95% of the bulbs work. As you can see about a third doesn't work. It's a Spider Farmer SF4000. I have two seeds of each Fast Buds seeds for when ever I can get a new light.I have $150 into that light.

Some 420 fast buds i grew
Some 420 fast buds i grew 2
Some 420 fast buds i grew 3
Some 420 fast buds i grew 4
Newty

Newty

Supporter
Do you see any melting/burnt spot or anything on the diodes or any other failure point anywhere? Any good with a multimeter and soldering iron? Depending on any visual damage, the diodes that are out could be a simple fix such as a bad connection somewhere.

T

TomZ

Do you see any melting/burnt spot or anything on the diodes or any other failure point anywhere? Any good with a multimeter and soldering iron? Depending on any visual damage, the diodes that are out could be a simple fix such as a bad connection somewhere.
I seen green corrosion around the diodes when I got home with it. It's an older one with two meanwell drivers.

Newty

Newty

Supporter
I seen green corrosion around the diodes when I got home with it. It's an older one with two meanwell drivers.
Get some electrical spary cleaner and clean off the green, it could just be causing a bad connection.

I've seen people vehicles not start because there was green residue on the battery terminals causing a bad connection, simply cleaning it off fixes this issues.

Maybe it will work with the light

SpiderFarmerLED

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Azton

Azton

Sorry about your light man.
Im new to LEDs so I cant be of much help there. Im growing a FastBud Wedding Glue so thats what brought me here. Its looking good ✌️

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

Well the modern light are usually of no issues, you can just buy a pre-programmed light that does all the deeds.

Top Bottom