• Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Gastropop stackin
IMG 2478
IMG 2476
IMG 2481

Animal mints and wedding cake three weeks to go!
IMG 2474

Mothman

Mothman

I just want to say that Frostette is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I catch myself proselytizing about her virtues! 😎
Here she is at 5 wks post flip. Sitting in a 5-gal bag of Happy Frog + extra perlite + dolomite lime, and fed with the fox farms trio + Epsom salt + cal mag, all in County tap water. You’d never believe the torture that this gem has endured.
4 weeks to go….
IMG 5718

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I just want to say that Frostette is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I catch myself proselytizing about her virtues! 😎
Here she is at 5 wks post flip. Sitting in a 5-gal bag of Happy Frog + extra perlite + dolomite lime, and fed with the fox farms trio + Epsom salt + cal mag, all in County tap water. You’d never believe the torture that this gem has endured.
4 weeks to go….
View attachment 2207752
Frostette really is a beast! Day 15 from flip, 61” tall in 12 gallon bags, stretch slowed down hopefully I won’t have to pull these tops down, these plants are immaculate

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
And they smell so dang nice!

Your girls are kickin it! Very nice (and a most spacious grow space!).
Thanks fam, yours looks awesome have a closer pic?

From far her structure looks like my first pheno I ran a year or so ago, I scrogged her but she looked very similar

Lockebox

Lockebox

No, I actually have that cherry ak on the way too but this is a cut my crew in Colorado had back in 98-99’. This cut really hasn’t been on the internet so it’s not passed around.
Hell yeah dude. Will you be making S1’s too?

Would love to look through the gene pool on a cut from the 90’s

Top Bottom