• Thread starter spacebomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

so A,N or f.f!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
spacebomb

spacebomb

hello pharmers.good morning to all + even better vibes to yous ALL:-)
well i kinda have ALLWAYS used a,n bigbud +overdrive combo as my MAIN weight gainer,resin producer ,etc.taste aroma.
now I KNOW,THATS IN ,GOOD, GENETICS. people seem to think that qualitty seeds +good organic soil.IM ALSO 95% ROUGHLY VEGANIC+ORGANIC.with the addition of bigbud + overdrive.oh a lil pk 9,18!no longer available so im using ,HESI,S PHOSPHOUR+ . + EVERY TIME I BUY A NEW JUG OF A,N ,S BIGBUD,+ O.D there more+MORE like water,diluted.weaker. but its STILL50£ UK!DAMN THATS ALLMOST 100$ u.s!
i was really liking the look+sound of fox farms beastie blooms,!so what about it?does anyone have first hand knowledge of this product?i figured its better than cha ching or opensezame? right?or wrong?.+ is there any of their other nutes to increase my yeilds etc+make denser more heavy nugs?i know genetics determine yeild ,performance etc but im using great genetics.+im thinking that a good nute WILL improve YEILD,TASTE,AROMA ETC?!.
what would you peoples reckon i should do? im. NOT trying to get other people to ,DO MY GROW FOR ME,LOL im simply just wondering what results people are getting+ WHAT bennefits are they seeing?+ with what f.f products. :-)
thanks peeps for ANYTHING at all you could advise me,give me any tips. oh + i use canna terra pro + organic soil+cannas bio base nutes.im willing to try out something new tho:-)dont HAVE TO BE ORGANIC:-)
thanks again
s-

Organica

Organica

But for the price and if you want to go all organic you should use sunshine mix #4 add earthworm castings, and do all your nutes with organic teas. shit tastes so much better plus you know its better for you, your buds, and the environment. And shit ton cheaper.

spacebomb

spacebomb

ive went down the tea method,supersoil.damn near killed me making all that.ha.
But for the price and if you want to go all organic you should use sunshine mix #4 add earthworm castings, and do all your nutes with organic teas. shit tastes so much better plus you know its better for you, your buds, and the environment. And shit ton cheaper.

spacebomb

spacebomb

actually atami ive used.300ml?ish for 35£uk. lol.it was good actuAlly ive tried that much gear i forget.lol. + bloombastic actually imparts a real nice taste imho!. yea .good one.ta for even frikin remindimng me:-)haha.

spacebomb

spacebomb

looks like a weird green yogurt eh.with that smell:-)i love the smell of it.+ how long it lasts.i just thaught b.b o.d ,+topmax seemed to work better!but no now!there piss poor weak ass nutes.i wish i knew how to mix all the salts etc like caps does.damn thats a skill.

Organica

Organica

looks like a weird green yogurt eh.with that smell:)i love the smell of it.+ how long it lasts.i just thaught b.b o.d ,+topmax seemed to work better!but no now!there piss poor weak ass nutes.i wish i knew how to mix all the salts etc like caps does.damn thats a skill.

The green yogurt stuff your talking about, do you mean the atami?? I think you can use half what they recommend and get the same results. The teas are a pain in the ass bubbling them waiting a couple days and mixing all the shit into a stocking lol but I just love it.

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah,well dont u think bloombastic looks like green yogurt?.lol.it does man. i got a bottle.bout 5,yr agoblike but i hope it hasnt went weaker.i liked making teas i just didnt know when+why i was adding what i was so i use it once a fortnite to replenish my soil.only use ewc,molasses,liquid seaweed,
The green yogurt stuff your talking about, do you mean the atami?? I think you can use half what they recommend and get the same results. The teas are a pain in the ass bubbling them waiting a couple days and mixing all the shit into a stocking lol but I just love it.

masshole61

masshole61

Anyone using true blooms by primordial solutions? Ive been using it as a foliar feed with a bit of kelp and fish fertilizer but don't ave a lot of experience with it.

spacebomb

spacebomb

who makes the budswell 210?please. ive been told to use it allready+ i couldnt find it!i mean i was on the phone basikly to the opposite side of the country. +still nothing.im not a.U.S patient.soo ?its a case of only ever HEARING aboutsuch produvcts.lol ive NEVER done a run WITHOUT BIGBUD. but its NOTHING LIKE IT WAS SAY EVEN 6,YRS AGO EH!.
anyway,thank you
+ im gonna TRY AGAIN with the budswell.
s-
Ok I have been using bb for five yrs. Picked up some bud candy n big bud gonna try. Let u know. Also budswell is also a product I have had good results.

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh hey,thanks a lot man:-). not many people take the time to help with links etc eh bro.so ta man. i can get that new,ish guanocallong!ive spelled that wrong,.lol. its a pretty amazing guano powder like,.+ they do bottled liquid organic guanos for grow bloom etc.but thanks for ^that one man.
peace
s-
Spacebomb The Guano Company. I believe they are in Arcata Ca. They have a liquid and boxes. Bat shit good shit. You can find it here. http://www.hydroponics.net/c/129

Organica

Organica

oh hey,thanks a lot man:). not many people take the time to help with links etc eh bro.so ta man. i can get that new,ish guanocallong!ive spelled that wrong,.lol. its a pretty amazing guano powder like,.+ they do bottled liquid organic guanos for grow bloom etc.but thanks for ^that one man.
peace
s-

I also saw it at www.htgsupply.com They have the liquid (gallon) and a box also. Do you guys like that better than mixing your own stocking up with diff guano's like Mexican or Peruvian ? I'm assuming the budswell is several guano's already mixed ? And what one do you buy the liquid or powder?

spacebomb

spacebomb

we,i mix my own powders.+ some ewc etc.but we. can get nice guanos.a,n,s iguanna juice is guanos,ewc,yucca,volcano dust,glaciall rock dust etc.id bamn pay for sea green. ALL nutes cost a leg now anyway bro eh:-)
s-
I also saw it at www.htgsupply.com They have the liquid (gallon) and a box also. Do you guys like that better than mixing your own stocking up with diff guano's like Mexican or Peruvian ? I'm assuming the budswell is several guano's already mixed ? And what one do you buy the liquid or powder?

alligator

alligator

Floralicious plus is worth it's weight in gold.

As for Phosphorus booster, I think I've tried just about every PK/bloom booster on the market.
Right now my favorite is Organa Guano. It's 0-4-0 and concentrated as fuck. Even 1ml/gal can burn your plants up. I use .5ml/gal.

I've always loved liquid budswell, used it for years- but this year it's completely lost its smell. It's supposed to stink like rotten eggs & bat guano, but every bottle I've smelled this year is completely fucking odorless!
Over the winter, the owner was asked about the smell to which he replied "it's because it's cold out". Now it's August and still no smell. So I dropped it.
Does anyone else who uses Liquid budswell notice its lost its smell? I'm wondering if its a regional thing...

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

holy shit dude^^^thanks for the heads up!

was just about to do a test run with the budswel. Never used it so wouldnt kno what to expect. Now ill make sure it smells right and maybe even just run roots hp 0-4-0 instead.

that organa sounds hot as fuck scared to burn my sensitive og with it..

Top Bottom