• Start date
  • Tagged users None

so A,N or f.f!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
spacebomb

spacebomb

ivq never heard of them mate!sos.
so every time I mention that i am using the DNF (Dutch Nutrient Formula) line of nutes, everyone tell me to get away from it. It has worked well for me so far. Tried the BB and OD from Adv Nutes and got similar results to the DNF Bloom Fortifier. but the DNF is CHEAP compared to AN.
Thoughts?

Reebs

Reebs

so every time I mention that i am using the DNF (Dutch Nutrient Formula) line of nutes, everyone tell me to get away from it. It has worked well for me so far. Tried the BB and OD from Adv Nutes and got similar results to the DNF Bloom Fortifier. but the DNF is CHEAP compared to AN.
Thoughts?

i doubt many people that say get away from it have actually used it or used it long enough to dial it in and really see how the line works. with that said, i would stick with what works for you, if it's been working so far and it's also easier on the pocket book.... why not stick with it.

i use the whole Pure blend pro botanicare line and all there supplements, and some H&G stuff during veg, there is alot going on with my recipe, but at the same time the owner of one of the local shops around me does the same flood table setup as me but only uses the 3 part GH Micro, Grow, Bloom and and his results are the same if not better than mine.

thats just to show you that as your nutrients do play a big part, there is much more involved with good results than just that.

i would stick with what works for you and save your money for like, better hoods or AC or something

los0420

los0420

hello pharmers.good morning to all + even better vibes to yous ALL:-)
well i kinda have ALLWAYS used a,n bigbud +overdrive combo as my MAIN weight gainer,resin producer ,etc.taste aroma.
now I KNOW,THATS IN ,GOOD, GENETICS. people seem to think that qualitty seeds +good organic soil.IM ALSO 95% ROUGHLY VEGANIC+ORGANIC.with the addition of bigbud + overdrive.oh a lil pk 9,18!no longer available so im using ,HESI,S PHOSPHOUR+ . + EVERY TIME I BUY A NEW JUG OF A,N ,S BIGBUD,+ O.D there more+MORE like water,diluted.weaker. but its STILL50£ UK!DAMN THATS ALLMOST 100$ u.s!
i was really liking the look+sound of fox farms beastie blooms,!so what about it?does anyone have first hand knowledge of this product?i figured its better than cha ching or opensezame? right?or wrong?.+ is there any of their other nutes to increase my yeilds etc+make denser more heavy nugs?i know genetics determine yeild ,performance etc but im using great genetics.+im thinking that a good nute WILL improve YEILD,TASTE,AROMA ETC?!.
what would you peoples reckon i should do? im. NOT trying to get other people to ,DO MY GROW FOR ME,LOL im simply just wondering what results people are getting+ WHAT bennefits are they seeing?+ with what f.f products. :-)
thanks peeps for ANYTHING at all you could advise me,give me any tips. oh + i use canna terra pro + organic soil+cannas bio base nutes.im willing to try out something new tho:-)dont HAVE TO BE ORGANIC:-)
thanks again
s-
Bloombastic for swell then hit them with the rock for finish ,best results I ever had expensive but you get what you pay for

spacebomb

spacebomb

ive been nice+ very lucky actually .im not rich,BUT!IM COMFY.advanced is getting to expensive + to weak,watery.i NEED A CHANGE.IM GOING bloombastic again + powder bidbud.with caps packs + im hoping for good things.my skywalkers afre BLOWING THE HELL UP.damn i never expected this.2,are mass for og,s+ 1,is really looking like the pure og:-).+ the smell:-)oohh ,mAn its pure dank.can e mail pics if u interested.lol.
i doubt many people that say get away from it have actually used it or used it long enough to dial it in and really see how the line works. with that said, i would stick with what works for you, if it's been working so far and it's also easier on the pocket book.... why not stick with it.

i use the whole Pure blend pro botanicare line and all there supplements, and some H&G stuff during veg, there is alot going on with my recipe, but at the same time the owner of one of the local shops around me does the same flood table setup as me but only uses the 3 part GH Micro, Grow, Bloom and and his results are the same if not better than mine.

thats just to show you that as your nutrients do play a big part, there is much more involved with good results than just that.

i would stick with what works for you and save your money for like, better hoods or AC or something

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

T Dot = Toronto. sorry, T Dot is what the kids call it I guess. Trying to stay young.

spacebomb

spacebomb

well thats .me running with a,n for another year! just got .ALL QUART BOTTLES. of mother earth super tea!grow + bloom,carboload,B.52,H-2.humic acid,F1,fulvic acid,nirvana,sensizyme,bigbud,overdrive + final phaze:-).yee haa. lol.well im happy anyway.i got it ALL.VERY CHEAP FROM A FREINDS GROW SHOP:-)HAHA i only have to pay what he pays.:-). i get my 45£ big bud for 25:-) now. and everything else.thats why in gonna use the whole line,bar the piranah + tarantulla.no good at all .!IME. caps bennies ALL THE WAY:-)LOL.HAHA. big up to caps:-). good work + THANK YOU AGAIN MAN.
peace.,respect
space

jinx0531

jinx0531

I use the general organics line and I love it super good flavour! And I add liquid koolbloom and dry koolbloom at the end. I also add GH silica and rapid start. I feed,feed,feed,flush and on my flush days I use a veganic compost tea with sea green and GH vegan plant-booster and a couple other ingredients to the tea but the tea breaks down all the salts and all that good stuff and it also bumps up the plants nute uptake!!
I Love it and so does my plants!

spacebomb

spacebomb

I love the idea of feed,feed, tea.instead of ,just feed,feed,water.good idea.
I use the general organics line and I love it super good flavour! And I add liquid koolbloom and dry koolbloom at the end. I also add GH silica and rapid start. I feed,feed,feed,flush and on my flush days I use a veganic compost tea with sea green and GH vegan plant-booster and a couple other ingredients to the tea but the tea breaks down all the salts and all that good stuff and it also bumps up the plants nute uptake!!
I Love it and so does my plants!

spacebomb

spacebomb

All m

y hoods etc. are JUST VRAND NEW. i see what ur saying like.i coulda got co,2 in there for that amount.

P

papaberrrMI

if you like the ff three part open sesame and so forth look at grow more's hula bloom and hawaiian bud. super cheap annd since i switched my girls actually look happier. but i still use an base nutes for the ph perfect effect. no problems.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
if you like the ff three part open sesame and so forth look at grow more's hula bloom and hawaiian bud. super cheap annd since i switched my girls actually look happier. but i still use an base nutes for the ph perfect effect. no problems.

Should be more mindful of the last time a thread was posted on, this thread is two years old. There's another one started recently that contains plenty of good info. A lot of this seems outdated already, though still applicable.

N

Norma679

Anyone using true blooms by primordial solutions? Ive been using it as a foliar feed with a bit of kelp and fish fertilizer but don't ave a lot of experience with it.
Hey,
I'm using Dr. Earth Flower Girl Bud and Bloom Booster. This is best quality fertilizer for flowers. Really, I'm very happy with this, you should try this. Thanks.

Top Bottom