Tight growing plant 🌱this thing has been topped like 3 or 4 times already

• Thread starter jayrock93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Will the stretch give me a better yield or just looks lol
well the bigger they are the more places to sprout bud sites and more air through the plant. If it stays compact like it is there will be a lot of small inner growth you'll have to cut away but if it stretches out that lower inner growth & lower branches can get light, air and turn out nice big buds. so ya bigger is better imho...

J

jayrock93

roots need to grow for the plant to grow.. if it’s wet all the time the roots will not grow and the plant won’t grow, if watering repeated too many times it’ll stunt the plant or cause issues.. (your on the verge of causing issues)..
most importantly get your watering correct and leave them be..
Ok thanks buddy it's been 3 days since I last watered and it's still wet in the bottom 1/4 of the pot

J

jayrock93

well the bigger they are the more places to sprout bud sites and more air through the plant. If it stays compact like it is there will be a lot of small inner growth you'll have to cut away but if it stretches out that lower inner growth & lower branches can get light, air and turn out nice big buds. so ya bigger is better imho...
Awesome thanks yall are a huge help and my apologies for wearing yall out on questions lol

2Bad

2Bad

It's not because of the red light though it's because he topped too early just saying

J

jayrock93

It's not because of the red light though it's because he topped too early just saying
Yes I think i agree with 2bad I topped like crazy way to fast when it was a baby and never let it get bigger before topping again but what do I know🤷‍♂️

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Awesome thanks yall are a huge help and my apologies for wearing yall out on questions lol
no sweat asking questions, it takes a lot for me to grasp shit and then it goes ding....I keep things simple there's no space left in my head for anything complicated, this hobby has a few side effects and after years of constant use things get fuzzy around the edges sometimes....I might be arguing with Moe tomorrow that blue makes them stretch....lol😂....I'm 70 and with me fuzzy is always close by.
😂

J

jayrock93

IMO leave it for now. As you start a recovery you can lower the light or ramp up power. For now, a little reaching for light would do that plant good.
Ok bc before all yalls help I hat it at 18 inches and 75 percent bright

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

no sweat asking questions, it takes a lot for me to grasp shit and then it goes ding....I keep things simple there's no space left in my head for anything complicated, this hobby has a few side effects and after years of constant use things get fuzzy around the edges sometimes....I might be arguing with Moe tomorrow that blue makes them stretch....lol😂....I'm 70 and with me fuzzy is always close by.
😂
I've said it before, a world without a stoned pipecarver is not one I want to live in. You are like everybody's favorite jolly uncle.

2Bad

2Bad

I've said it before, a world without a stoned pipecarver is not one I want to live in. You are like everybody's favorite jolly uncle.
I agree Carver is nothin but good vibes!!

And yea Jay you want it dimmer in veg for stretching. That's perfect. 28 is the lowest i'll let mine be in veg I keep mine (same light) at 32 inches at 25%

J

jayrock93

yes, backing light down allows the plant to recover faster. You did it right.

Once you start seeing new growth and it looks good, you can start ramping back up again.
Ok awesome hopefully I'll continue getting help and comments throughout its grow so I can know when I'm doing good or bad

Top Bottom