Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
A few more throw backs
1 a banner mazar lsd cross
2 madness 😂😜
3-4 banner
5-6 cali dream
7 banner
8 banner lsd
9 banner 2
10-12 mostly northern cheese wreck.
👊🏻🤡

Ok I’ll leave y’all alone now 😂

IMG 7991
IMG 6907
IMG 6387
IMG 5349
IMG 4378
IMG 4376
IMG 6451
IMG 7988
IMG 8062
IMG 3531
IMG 3488
IMG 3401
leroygreen

leroygreen

who needs those tailor mades when ya got bugler? It's better anyways lmao. (i know, very debatable) Ever tried peter stokkebye shag? Its what i migrated to when i got off the road lmao.

Long story short, The big truck stop in Gallup 99% sure was where a dude tried to rob me for a big trashbag of weed me and some road dog friends i was with had. Ive been saying Albuquerque because i couldnt remember the name of the place. Just stopped at the big ass truck stop a ways outside Albuquerque to sleep lmao.

I think i told the whole story a ways back in the trainwreck somewhere lmao.

Was back through there one more time some time later. Stopped same truck stop, not at night this time lol... found a plant called desmanthus illinoiensis growing in the grass near a chain fence by the side parking lot. Tiny little mimosa plant that grows along the ground with a yellow flower. Very cool plant. Should look it up.
I don't know that brand. I remember Prince Albert, drum, bugler and kite.

The truck stop outside Gallup was literally named Giant as in Giant branded gas stations. There are definitely lots of shady people in those parts.

On my hitching trip I slept propped up against the Oklahoma State Penn fence along I40. All night trucks honking at me 😂. Nobody was gonna pick me up anywhere near there 😂.

I hitched cross country in the name of a girl I fell head over heals for. Broke it off after a while. I do regret how I treated the situation. She was a super cool chick.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I don't know that brand. I remember Prince Albert, drum, bugler and kite.

The truck stop outside Gallup was literally named Giant as in Giant branded gas stations. There are definitely lots of shady people in those parts.

On my hitching trip I slept propped up against the Oklahoma State Penn fence along I40. All night trucks honking at me 😂. Nobody was gonna pick me up anywhere near there 😂.

I hitched cross country in the name of a girl I fell head over heals for. Broke it off after a while. I do regret how I treated the situation. She was a super cool chick.
hahahahaha. Just north of Ann Arbor michigan i was trying to hitch, and found out i was getting no rides because of all the signs on the interstate that said "prison in area do not pick up hitchikers" or something to that effect.

Found this out from a beautiful Mama covered in sick grateful dead tatoos. Were insanely well done. She took me home and i didnt make it to my cousins in Saginaw for about 3 months ;)

Yea, i handled it equally poorly in the end im sure. I dont talk to her anymore. But wish i did. She was a badass human.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

A few more throw backs
1 a banner mazar lsd cross
2 madness 😂😜
3-4 banner
5-6 cali dream
7 banner
8 banner lsd
9 banner 2
10-12 mostly northern cheese wreck.
👊🏻🤡

Ok I’ll leave y’all alone now 😂
That Banner up close shot. Has a real similar flower structure and fade to my preferred peaceblaster phenos. Just a little more squat/indica in appearance. Maybe a little darker.

this shot isnt as far a long tho either i dont think. I have few photos from the good ole days to choose from lol. This was a less then nailed DWC run.

259692950 432336435151211 800923649523213006 n 2
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hey Mike!,

What you got there is a wasp oak leaf gall. Caused by Gall Wasp, Amphibolips confluenta.

Harmless.

View attachment 2186501
We are having issues with peach leaf and curl that has stacked all my peach trees, no fruit set and leaves have all dropped it’s happening everywhere around me in the orchards as well, even after being hit with copper fungicide they still ended up affected I sprayed mine too same thing

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
We are having issues with peach leaf and curl that has stacked all my peach trees, no fruit set and leaves have all dropped it’s happening everywhere around me in the orchards as well, even after being hit with copper fungicide they still ended up affected I sprayed mine too same thing
I had some of that leaf curl and watered this stuff in and the next day the leaf was back to normal coloration! The guy who makes it is working on it for the orchards in Napa ( I guess the grapes are starting to have a “peach curl” type fungus)
IMG 6600
IMG 6601

Z

Zill

Mikeman!,

Peach leaf curl incited by a fungus is fairly easy to control. Sanitation is huge, removing all affected branches, etc. in the fall. Reduces the spore load I the spring. Has it been really wet this spring where you are?

Top Bottom