Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1718375658174

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Say homies, I have had a bunch of ya hitting me up to check on me, I just want to say man, a clown def feels the love from y’all! Thank you for the concern about my well being.
I am chalking up my issues these days to a culmination of the high cost of low living for all them years living in the edge in terms of partying and imbibing everything once upon a time… just know that I’m on a few new meds, and they are really a lot to get used too.

Sorry for being scarce lately.
Your resident assfaced clown is around
Love y’all! 💚👊🏻🤡

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Say homies, I have had a bunch of ya hitting me up to check on me, I just want to say man, a clown def feels the love from y’all! Thank you for the concern about my well being.
I am chalking up my issues these days to a culmination of the high cost of low living for all them years living in the edge in terms of partying and imbibing everything once upon a time… just know that I’m on a few new meds, and they are really a lot to get used too.

Love y’all! 💚👊🏻🤡
We don't even like you🤣🥰 Be well😘

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Love y’all! 💚👊🏻🤡
As long as you check in once a day and say, "FUCK YOU" we're good❤

Top Bottom