Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It was crazy!! it couldn't be stopped it smelled exactly like a skunk's ass no fruit no berries no 'hint of chocolate' 😂🤣😂 straight skunks ass! 🦨
I used to take the train a lot in Philly back in the day, whenever I was blessed with the bag, it was hands down the most stressful moments of my life was waiting for the ticket man to come and punch a ticket.

Almost started traveling with cans of tomato paste so the “I got sprayed” story was iron clad. 😂

Azton

Azton

Lol, the stores here started selling only ziploc baggies with their corners cut and you had to show ID and they took your name and address if you bought a scale with higher precision than 0,1 gram. Fascist bastards. But when online shopping came about they gave up on that stuff.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lol, the stores here started selling only ziploc baggies with their corners cut and you had to show ID and they took your name and address if you bought a scale with higher precision than 0,1 gram. Fascist bastards. But when online shopping came about they gave up on that stuff.
Heyzeus Christos 😲

Azton

Azton

I was lucky enough to be busy with weed and that economy back then to ever being introduced to drugs or any longer periods of heavy drinking. Lost old childhood friends to smackaroon and shit though. As have most of us I believe.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I was lucky enough to be busy with weed and that economy back then to ever being introduced to drugs or any longer periods of heavy drinking. Lost old childhood friends to smackaroon and shit though. As have most of us I believe.
Too many hombre.

Way too many.
Phillly was rough mid late 80s and beyond.
The dope was too damned good. Now it’s just a suicide pact every time you hit up the block up there. It’s like a war zone.

Azton

Azton

Too many hombre.

Way too many.
Phillly was rough mid late 80s and beyond.
The dope was too damned good. Now it’s just a suicide pact every time you hit up the block up there. It’s like a war zone.
I think the NEW weed economy you got going in your country can again solve many problems in creating jobs for a lot of people in the streets and with previous convictions for weed. Like me ✌️Anywhere around stoners the level of judgement just drops to the floor in my experience.

Azton

Azton

Yeah but there was a lot of that would snag those Wookiee motherfuckers and call bs, there was also heads that definitely got the true blue real McCoy back in day. Like I’m growing landrace mowie wowie, completely untouched for 38 years. I kept them myself,it’s uncrossed and it’s growing like a an Oldschool sative does, it took 18 days for preflower on the fems. so the genetics are out there, bc I’m not the only one to hold on to strains that long, the real issue is the folks that still have it around, don’t ever share it. And yeah, it’s gonna be a lower thc then cookies ect. But for me, the Oldschool flavor contributes to the high ina way, that if I close my eyes and think back, I can recall those terps.
A lot of strains from nowadays taste like ass, and just aren’t memorable. That’s my deal.
Old school genetics have their place., especially for breeders.
I was so young back then so they probably just fucked me over. Like that time they said I could get a buzz from smoking banana peel. Assholes.

Azton

Azton

Im looking at yalls pictures. You got them expensive ass nice tents with oiled-stripper-shiny-ass mylar. Shops around here know they are a bit underground and secretive right so you go into them like you would a sexshop in a pop. 40 town. So they charge you big boy prices for little boy shit. Good thing they honest to god sell black duct tape on a stack right next to the tents 👍

Azton

Azton

Never happened to me but I heard about cops popping up in those grow shops like "Yall some skanky looking tomato growers, arent ya?" And taking everyone in for urine sampling. Yep, they can do that.

Top Bottom