Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

FB IMG 1718679953427
FB IMG 1718678862043
FB IMG 1718649844170
FB IMG 1718647525608
FB IMG 1718647450799

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Operation save legit 86ers
Is live and direct!
Mowie dude is loading the hell up! It’s gonna be a riot all the child support that asshole is gonna have to belly up 👊🏻🤡
Got that gubbermint cheeeeeeeze
Found my Kona male finally.
That will go into the tent with a Kona fem for a private situation. I’m stoked I got males for each strain.
It’s also looking like I will have a 12 strain pollen haul as well!. Good times.
I almost forgot how rewarding breeding can be…….

We are in muthafucking business my homies!
Now we wait for the big dirty, ! 👊🏻🤡
Damnit now I gotta pop a few cement shoes seeds and see what they do haha guess I had to try em some time right!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
now that makes perfect sense, never thought of it like that. 👀👍
I don’t work for free hahaha imo we should open a class action lawsuit against all stores using self checkout and demand reimbursement for unpaid wages and benefits, if you’re ringing up exactly the same as the cashier… why are they getting paid and you aren’t? Millions of jobs were lost due to robots and self service equipment, im happy as hell to see some stores shutting them down, I’ve stood in a store at 8am and had them tell me they aren’t opening a register until 9, I said someone’s checking this it or it’ll sit right here, she said you can’t do that I just laughed and said why there’s no customer service to check me out and I’m not getting paid, she got the manager I told her the same fuckin thing, she checked out my FULL CART herself at the checkout line, still wouldn’t use a register lane, I just sat back and watched my phone. Fuck them if they can’t provide a cashier I’ll leave a full cart at the front every time just to prove a point.

Don’t wanna have them check out my cart? Now they can put the whole fucking thing back, either way someone got paid to handle my groceries.

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I don’t work for free hahaha imo we should open a class action lawsuit against all stores using self checkout and demand reimbursement for unpaid wages and benefits, if you’re ringing up exactly the same as the cashier… why are they getting paid and you aren’t? Millions of jobs were lost due to robots and self service equipment, im happy as hell to see some stores shutting them down, I’ve stood in a store at 8am and had them tell me they aren’t opening a register until 9, I said someone’s checking this it or it’ll sit right here, she said you can’t do that I just laughed and said why there’s no customer service to check me out and I’m not getting paid, she got the manager I told her the same fuckin thing, she checked out my FULL CART herself at the checkout line, still wouldn’t use a register lane, I just sat back and watched my phone. Fuck them if they can’t provide a cashier I’ll leave a full cart at the front every time just to prove a point.

Don’t wanna have them check out my cart? Now they can put the whole fucking thing back, either way someone got paid to handle my groceries.
Agree I won't use them, all they do is take away people's jobs.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Damnit now I gotta pop a few cement shoes seeds and see what they do haha guess I had to try em some time right!
Hell yeah hermano. Why in the hell not. I have 4 of those getting splashed in a week btw 👊🏻
Bloody hell, congratulations on having such awesome shit goin’ on!!
[/QUOTe

I appreciate the hell out of that sir
Gotta keep busy some how

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thread will be 1 year old in three days. I still find it humbling how this thread has worked out for the greater good while maintaining that jackass tomfoolery quota we all come to love an expect from each other. We have seen a lot of folks come and go, as well as the damned badass wreck heads who have been rocking with me jump street! It’s been a boondoggle of knowledge and new tricks, connections with some damn fine humans and some levity on tap.

Thanks for making this thread great my friends👊🏻🤡

1 year
35000 comments
1700 pages

I think it worked 😂
Here’s pics of an older setup I ran
Which way to doubles square footage.
That run was banana kush and
White widow. Though it was good herb, that shit was not near to any of my wheel housesbht

IMG 3938
IMG 3950
IMG 3806
IMG 3791
IMG 3777
IMG 3761
IMG 3716
IMG 3678
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thread will be 1 year old in three days. I still find it humbling how this thread has worked out for the greater good while maintaining that jackass tomfoolery quota we all come to love an expect from each other. We have seen a lot of folks come and go, as well as the damned badass wreck heads who have been rocking with me jump street! It’s been a boondoggle of knowledge and new tricks, connections with some damn fine humans and some levity on tap.

Thanks for making this thread great my friends👊🏻🤡

1 year
35000 comments
1700 pages

I think it worked 😂
Here’s pics of an older setup I ran
Which way to doubles square footage.
That run was banana kush and
White widow. Though it was good herb, that shit was not near to any of my wheel housesbht
Damn. Time flies when you are having fun! Haha thanks again for wrangling the riffraff and delinquents and giving us a place to share our scientific findings and some jokes

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I’m growing different strains in a tent also.

Some of those ladies look hungry. Are you following a feeding schedule? ✌️
Just looking at a glance, your shorter plants all seem happier, with a darker green color to the leaves. Are the plants that are a little taller,also the ones that’ve been giving you pest issues? Just a thought,that maybe there’s an excess of neem,spinosad and de in your top layer of soil.?? Just a thought. If you’re going to bake your soil, definitely do the same to the ewc, that’s almost always the source of fungus gnats in my grows, it’s a byproduct of the process of making ewc, they’re eating compost and the fungus gnats are attracted to the compost and lay eggs in it.
You’re almost set up to grow with a living soil at this point, I’d suggest reusing the 10 gallon containers next grow and top dressing and re amending right after you harvest, then plant a cover crop and get the soil to come alive, eventually the root ball will be broken down and converted into food for the microbes. The cover crop will do three things to you and your plants benefit. Provide a buffer zone between the topsoil and plant- gives pest low hanging fruit instead of your plants. Add nitrogen fixing bacteria which will provide ample nitrogen during vegetation stage. Helps prevent evaporation through the topsoil, less watering needed.
When you are ready to transplant, just plant adjacent to the old rootball, I usually transplant as soon as I have 3-5 nodes. I have done direct sew also.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I love those self checkout lines at Walmart..

My wife needed a new vacuum the other day so I went in and snatched a bar code off a box on a 200 dollar vacuum, grabbed the 400 dollar vacuum and just scanned the bar code I had pulled off the cheaper one. Even had to show the receipt to get the alarm apparatus taken off. Judge me not people, you know it’s what those self checkout machines are for!!!
Just be careful not judging or anything I've done shit like that in the past, too, but I have a friend who works for walmart's loss prevention and they watch that shit like hawks. You may not get in trouble for it the first time, but they can and probably will use it against you next time you try it. The thing is, they have now installed facial recognition cameras at the entrances to all of their stores, now, and they have hidden cameras watching every angle on the self checkouts. So, next time you go into that walmart, there's a chance they will know who you are and be watching you the second you step through their doors.

Welcome to the New World Order 😡🤬

Top Bottom