• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds like a plan! Thanks for taking us along! We can all learn something!😁🐒

Natep

Natep

It’s Coco Loco! Between 50 and 60% Coco! Not OF or HF. I don’t know if you can even call it soil! L O L! But it is what he has to work with for now.
I would not consider any of there products to be good. For every product they make someone else does it better. I’ve completely stepped away from anything they make.

AZreefer

AZreefer

I would not consider any of there products to be good. For every product they make someone else does it better. I’ve completely stepped away from anything they make.
My goal is a rdwc system. The build cost and my design (and lack of funds) forces me to save and build slow. This will be my first and only run in coco or any potting mixes. I bet making your own soil is the best way to go if thats whats your style is about. This grow for me is about killing the anticipation of my hydros construction. Ive been assembling the enviroment for 2 months and have it ready to grow so why not? I wanted to sample different pot sizes and mediums. I am pretty happy with my progress but am not done building by far.

Natep

Natep

My goal is a rdwc system. The build cost and my design (and lack of funds) forces me to save and build slow. This will be my first and only run in coco or any potting mixes. I bet making your own soil is the best way to go if thats whats your style is about. This grow for me is about killing the anticipation of my hydros construction. Ive been assembling the enviroment for 2 months and have it ready to grow so why not? I wanted to sample different pot sizes and mediums. I am pretty happy with my progress but am not done building by far.
If the cost is the main issue? I would consider organic living soil. You could use an earth box and some good soil. No nutrients no ph and great flavor. I personally think it is the easiest way with to get really good results.

AZreefer

AZreefer

If the cost is the main issue? I would consider organic living soil. You could use an earth box and some good soil. No nutrients no ph and great flavor. I personally think it is the easiest way with to get really good results.
Im in it for a very specific purpose with my build. Maintaining bodies of water with different parameters, circulation systems, chemcial sense and dispensers and automation programming is what i do. So i want one of these systems i operate on a daily growing me pot in a room. Lol. I am pretty good at tuning these types of things. Hell installed a couple different automated chemical feeders of different kinds.....Just never made one for growing pot. Im pretty confident in my abilities to build me a primo rdwc set up. Just going to cost more than i originally thought. Also had to put a bit more into the enviroment than i thought when i initially started gathering materials. Realisticlly im saving and building the entire time im doing this grow. So i figured a soil grow gives me some hands on with plants and training and time.

Top Bottom