vegan coco VS Chemical coco

• Thread starter bright1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bright1

bright1

I'm a firm believer in organic/vegan . I also can't say I don't like the consistency of chemicals. So here I am the medium I chose is also new coco first timer here so it should be really interesting grow need less to say, I have much experience in both chems and organic nutes should be a good run. The lines I've chose to use ionic 3 part and bio bizz full line*may the best win*:cigar:
Vegan coco vs chemical coco
Vegan coco vs chemical coco

bright1

bright1

I still have to buy more coco will post pics of transplanted clones tomorrow and mark pots so you guys know witch plant is being grown with chems or vegan regimen thanks in advance for ridin with me threw this ganja fabulous time in life 'any and all comments more than welcome

bright1

bright1

Today watered at 6.0 both solutions didn't not need ph working out well so far 'I have some purple kush, white Russian, blue cheese . 12 plants 4 of each, I plant to vegg for 2 weeks at least before these puppy's get the flipp . Any suggestions on watering coco would be helpful seems like using a lot of water in the beginning will Swamp the pot I'm using roughly 4 gals coco and a half gallon of water .

20140121 171128
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
seems like most folk use drippers and water 2x/day or more. With hand watering maybe just try to not let it dry out. I think getting runoff after watering in coco is good...

bright1

bright1

seems like most folk use drippers and water 2x/day or more. With hand watering maybe just try to not let it dry out. I think getting runoff after watering in coco is good...
Well I'm watching them closely hopefully they start purkin up soon

Tnelz

Tnelz

Today watered at 6.0 both solutions didn't not need ph working out well so far 'I have some purple kush, white Russian, blue cheese . 12 plants 4 of each, I plant to vegg for 2 weeks at least before these puppy's get the flipp . Any suggestions on watering coco would be helpful seems like using a lot of water in the beginning will Swamp the pot I'm using roughly 4 gals coco and a half gallon of water .
Hey bro! I water to runoff every time Water when it needs it. I use the weight method. If the pot feels light it gets water. Usually every other day. Good luck bro!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well I'm watching them closely hopefully they start purkin up soon
Let the pH range on them. Some of them are happy with the pH you're using, others are twisting and are not happy. 5.8-6.2, and you can let it range outside those parameters once in a few whiles.

I'm not familiar with the feeds you're using, what's the Ca:Mg ratio they're giving you? Best to be sure you're properly addressing calcium (Ca) NOW, early on, before problems start.

Oh yeah! Temperature in relation to humidity is very important, it's called vapor pressure deficit and it IS the mechanism by which plants move water and food through their tissues. It is, in a sense, the heart of the plant.

bright1

bright1

Let the pH range on them. Some of them are happy with the pH you're using, others are twisting and are not happy. 5.8-6.2, and you can let it range outside those parameters once in a few whiles.

I'm not familiar with the feeds you're using, what's the Ca:Mg ratio they're giving you? Best to be sure you're properly addressing calcium (Ca) NOW, early on, before problems start.

Oh yeah! Temperature in relation to humidity is very important, it's called vapor pressure deficit and it IS the mechanism by which plants move water and food through their tissues. It is, in a sense, the heart of the plant.
Well I am using 3 teaspoons a gal every time of cal/mag with feeding . This roots og coco his really dense I'm trying to not do the Swamp thang on these ladys so far ive waterd 3 times . The ionic plants are taking off while the bio plants are just still not doing a whole lot . If anyone has used coco and a organic solution any input on how it went would be great.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
3 teaspoons/ gal? like 15ml/gallon of what type/brand cal/mag?! Sounds like a helluva dose....

bright1

bright1

Bio plants are not looking that good but I'm certain they got the 2nd choice clones too so I will consider that too. One has some crappy looking leaves going not sure what's up new growth is on all be sides one shifty clone that's taking forever to come a live .

Top Bottom