20140208 212953
These are the bio plants overall looks less stressed than the ionics trey

bright1

bright1

20140208 212933
This is the ionics trey plants are bigger but have more yellowish leaves

shoestring

shoestring

What is the ec or total dissolved solids of your nutrient solution after you mix it up. Ph???

shoestring

shoestring

What is the temperature and relative humidity at CANOPY LEVEL? And finally how much solution do yoh give each individual plant the every few days? And every few days, how long is that exactly?

shoestring

shoestring

And let me assume that you have never watered the plants with straight water with nothing else???

bright1

bright1

Thats a question your gonna have to answer yerself. Everyone has such different variables that are ever changing. Heli couldnt answer that to my grower nieighbors who have the exact same setup as me and they.live 2 houses down. Their feed times are totally different. If experienced coco growers could give you a clear and cut answer their would be alot less experienced people and.alot morr growers just.following a set in stone bunch of rules. Gardening does not work like that brother. It cant. Impossible.
Thanks man over all its getting there I need to read up on how to properly root cocos. I know I should for sure use a smaller pot then transplant next time owell may the coco gods guide me lol

shoestring

shoestring

I think i could give you a few clues on where to look with the ionic grow. I know that line like the back of my hand.

shoestring

shoestring

But ur gonna have to give me some more info like the questions i posted above.

bright1

bright1

I tested run off for first time and it was high so I did a nice water and runoff with Cal mag and seagreen

bright1

bright1

It's at 1000ppm as of now hopefully doing multiple waterings will help keep they happier I know in the end it's a learning process and so far it's not too bad I did a hella worse my first dro grow.

shoestring

shoestring

Yeah ur making the tried and true rookie mistakes. Those would be overfeeding and overwatering. Almost every newer indoor grower on the planet has made them.

bright1

bright1

But ur gonna have to give me some more info like the questions i posted above.
I have actually one time then I was told to water all I want as long as theres benny's and it will help with the o2. I fallow the schedule on the ionic. And use sea green I guess the question I asked you pretty much said you didn't know witch was how much water to use how often . It's just a thing I'll have to play with I understand it's kinda hard to answer it.

shoestring

shoestring

Do you know the conversion number on your tds pen? Most are hard calibrated using either the .5 or the .7 scale. If yourd is the .5 scale ( most are in the united stated i believe) then 1000 ppm is strong for your size plants. At fully mature i rarely hit.over 850ppm. You can rock the stronger feeds but only.later when your room temps co2 and strains are really.dialed in. Whag is the ppm and.ph of your starting tap water. I can almost bet you do not need cal mag. Let the coco in the pots dry really.good but not bone dry. I bet this could take up to a week or even longer. Then mix up your next.feed at about 600ppm witb a ph of 6.0. And get alot of.runoff when you do it. Try to keep your temperature at canopy level around 75 to 80 degrees and keep that humidity around 50% for now. Do not give them gals any thing else but the ionic grow nute. By the way. Are you using the regular ionic or the ionic.for soil and coco?

bright1

bright1

Yeah ur making the tried and true rookie mistakes. Those would be overfeeding and overwatering. Almost every newer indoor grower on the planet has made them.
Well cocos not like dirt that's for damsho
Just really different how they root .owell I'll use the green thumb I'm thinking there gonna straighten out once a get some real roots popin

shoestring

shoestring

Yeah they dont look too bad. Not great but ive fukt up some plants.in my day lol. You will get it. One day it will all click and.you will be.like forrest gump when he.played ping pong. Lol.

bright1

bright1

Do you know the conversion number on your tds pen? Most are hard calibrated using either the .5 or the .7 scale. If yourd is the .5 scale ( most are in the united stated i believe) then 1000 ppm is strong for your size plants. At fully mature i rarely hit.over 850ppm. You can rock the stronger feeds but only.later when your room temps co2 and strains are really.dialed in. Whag is the ppm and.ph of your starting tap water. I can almost bet you do not need cal mag. Let the coco in the pots dry really.good but not bone dry. I bet this could take up to a week or even longer. Then mix up your next.feed at about 600ppm witb a ph of 6.0. And get alot of.runoff when you do it. Try to keep your temperature at canopy level around 75 to 80 degrees and keep that humidity around 50% for now. Do not give them gals any thing else but the ionic grow nute. By the way. Are you using the regular ionic or the ionic.for soil and coco?
I'm using the soil ionics with fossil fuels and silicate from them . I have all of what you just send going on . And have been rocking it but just not lush like I'm use too not sure if I could just be not use to coco plants look different ? I don't no bro I'll repost in a week and try water less but more often thanks for the info

shoestring

shoestring

No problem. Good.luck. Once you get the feel of coco you will luv thag shit. Easy as hell. Again good.luck. May your harvest be huge!!!!!!

bright1

bright1

What is the ec or total dissolved solids of your nutrient solution after you mix it up. Ph???
I just don't know if I'm using this trenchon right it has like one light for all 4 ( ec.ppm 5 ppm7) If it's all the same I dunno really but I tested the water no nutes it's 200ppm so if my calculations are correct the ec. 1.8 /900ppm with out phing it's at 6.1

Top Bottom