Want info on a seed company

• Thread starter Gorillaskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gorillaskunk

Gorillaskunk

Hey all. I recently purchased seeds from seeds supreme. 4 of 6 seeds did not germinate. Curious if anyone knows anything about this seed company.

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Hey all. I recently purchased seeds from seeds supreme. 4 of 6 seeds did not germinate. Curious if anyone knows anything about this seed company.
I've bought from them a few times over the years & don't recall any issues.

Have you sprouted many cannabis seeds in the past, or are you just getting into growing? What was your process starting them?

Gorillaskunk

Gorillaskunk

First time growing. Stated them in jiffy Pete pods. My gorilla glue is doing ok so far.
IMG 20240603 074826570 HDR
IMG 20240603 074348293

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Man I'm pretty sure they gave me an auto when I ordered a freaking photo. They got good customer service but I wouldn't buy seeds from em anymore unless it was the only place left.

Gorillaskunk

Gorillaskunk

I'm not sure what is going on. My gorilla glue came up fine in 3 days. The Alcapolco Gold has done nothing after 17 days.

O

olemanmcweedie

I purchased 4 and got an additional 4 "free". All 8 germinated and doing well. Started under grow lights and moved to outdoor grow.

Gorillaskunk

Gorillaskunk

Got the same deal. Only the free ones germinated. They're replacing the other ones

SeedSupreme

SeedSupreme

Hey, thank you for your feedback and reaching out to our support team! Our germination guarantee was fulfilled. We hope to continue business with you in the future!
Seed Supreme Support

SeedSupreme

SeedSupreme

Have used seed supreme several times over the past few years and have always been happy with their seeds and service.
This sounds like the perfect experience! We appreciate this feedback and will continue to do our best to serve you!
Seed Supreme Support

F

Farmville

I think if you start in a paper towel that is damp folded twice in a Tupperware container or a ziplock bag will give you better success at popping the seed. Then transplant and they’ll take off with you being able to make the tap root go the right way

Top Bottom