Watering autoflower to runoff in 5 gallon pot

S

Specopsgrows

How old are most of your plants when you stop just watering around the plant everyday and start watering to runoff. Mine is 11 days old and is taking 100% of fax farms nute schedule with added silica just fine. Twice since i planted it I have watered the entire 5 gallon pot when it was super light. But usually im only watering like 100-200ml a day around the perimeter of the canopy. Today I watered with 300ml but am wondering when I should start watering to runoff so I can test my runoff ph and ppm.

Thank you to anyone that offers insight and thanks to everyone that helped with my previous thread as you can see it's going much better this time.

Watering autoflower to runoff in 5 gallon pot

B

Bdubs

When you see 5 finger growth nodes, I would do a runout feed, allow runout to soak back up into the bag and fill any dry spots missed as it will all be dry because of the targeted watering. You can allow the plant and bag to dry out and do not water the targeted area anymore. Let it dry out so her roots expand rapidly. For like a week don’t water them (unless you see major droop from being too dry or bag is feather light). That first heavy water and dry out will seriously push her growth for you. If you give water continually it slows her growth. Cannabis loves drying out a little bit between feed/watering. She will grow fast this way! Always water the whole bag or don’t water at all after you soak the whole medium.

Top Bottom