Week 4 of life, the flowering stage

• Thread starter Grow4fun420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grow4fun420

Grow4fun420

Its the 4th week of life for my two autoflower strains and they have entered the flowerint stage; the strains are Northern Lights x Ruderalis (Northern Lights Auto) and Purple Punch x Old School Skunk Auto (Purple Punch Auto)

Flowering time per strain is 6-8 weeks for Northern Lights auto and 7-8 weeks for Purple Punch

Training done on the plant was low stress training and topping. I’ve also pruned a couple of fan leaves to expose each branch with more light.

Im watering around half a gallon/two liters of water per plant with a pH of 6.5 every two or three days as soon as media dries out.

I feed the plant once per week and I use silica-armor, cal-mag, floramicro, florabloom, and flora

Temperature is at 79 *F / 26 *C with an rh of 56% and vpd coming in at 1.56

Week 4 of life the flowering stage
Week 4 of life the flowering stage 2
Week 4 of life the flowering stage 3
Week 4 of life the flowering stage 4
Week 4 of life the flowering stage 5
Week 4 of life the flowering stage 6
Week 4 of life the flowering stage 7
Week 4 of life the flowering stage 8
Week 4 of life the flowering stage 9
Week 4 of life the flowering stage 10
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
How far away is the light and is it dimmed
That is your ph,Temp & humidy
I see quite a few fan leaves with curled up edges

H

hawkman

check out your light intensity - temps and air movement - "saw-edge" leaves since all plants show this indicates that i8t's not a feeding issue it's enviromental as mentioned - (their are sites that offer pictures of plant issues (growweedeasy.com is one) Fix before you flip to flower
At second look see a bit of clawing indicates a "n" issue -- maybe ??

Galgrows

Galgrows

check out your light intensity - temps and air movement - "saw-edge" leaves since all plants show this indicates that i8t's not a feeding issue it's enviromental as mentioned - (their are sites that offer pictures of plant issues (growweedeasy.com is one) Fix before you flip to flower
At second look see a bit of clawing indicates a "n" issue -- maybe ??
They are auto flowers no need to flip 12/12. But i do agree they are heat stressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom