What’s this girl gonna do??

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Hello….last week a friend gave me a nice plant, which he grew from seed indoors. I was planning on letting it veg outside until my current indoor run is finished, then move it into the indoor space and flip it to flower. My indoor space should open up in roughly 2 weeks.
But there’s one small problem……my friend already flipped it to flower (to ID the sex) aboit 2 weeks ago and it looks like it’s past the pre flower stage.
So, I’m wondering if I simply leave it outside for the next 2 weeks, what’s it gonna do??? Here in SW Va, I don’t think there is nearly enough dark hours to promote flowering.
I really don’t want it to flower right now but I also don’t want it to be screwed up from the light changes and cause it to hermi.
I guess I’m hoping that it may just pause for the 2 weeks and then start flowering again once it’s inside and under 12/12.
Im guessing the current dark cycle outside is between 9 and 10yrs.
Anyway, let me know what u think the plant is gonna do and/or if U have any advice.
pic was this morn

Whats this girl gonna do

Galgrows

Galgrows

It's not that far into flower it may reveg back into growth? I'm not sure how long your daylight is there still ? I'm guessing we got 6wks before our photoperiods get budlets. My photoperiods are showing some stacking and building up of the preflowering stage now. But i grow short flowering phenos but they always take longer outside than indoors i think. Man that's a tough call, i also don't bring outdoor indoors do to critters. Boy fella she looks great where she is 🥰

Top Bottom