What am I looking at?

B

BeginnerHomegrower55

Just small buds or something bad?

First grow, plant is purple queen from rqs.

Had it in back of tent and didn't see til I took it out to trim leaves, I am 2-3 weeks before harvest

What am i looking at
WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Can you post a pic of the full plant? I am growing one (also RQS) and curious to see what she might look like. This is where she is now. How long did yours take to get to where it is? I went into soil 5/24, I am not sure what week I am in. I lost count and hear week 1 is really week 0.

Thanks in advance 👍
20240625 163343

B

BeginnerHomegrower55

Thank you.

I wonder if it is something else. I have always let my roots fill the pot before transplanting and never had issues with growth once transplanted. What nutrients are you using?
Autoflowers work differently apparently. I used one of the sets recommended by rqs but I dosing lighter than the leaflet says.

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Autoflowers work differently apparently. I used one of the sets recommended by rqs but I dosing lighter than the leaflet says.
Oh, it's an auto.... mine is a photo.... I have never tried an auto. I was warned against growing autos on my 1st grow. Curious to know how she turns out. Taste, potency..... Please keep us up to date. Or at least me since I have one too. 🤣

Top Bottom