• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mjvdet13

mjvdet13

Fresh out of the gardennnnn

F

Freddiebest

Been vibin' hard with some Gelato OG, gotta say, the flavors are off the charts! It's like a party in my mouth every time I light up. And let's not forget about that smooth, mellow high that kicks in just right. Perfect for chillin' after a long day or sparking up with friends.

But yo, lemme know what y'all been puffin' on lately! Always down to swap stories and discover new strains. It's all about that community sharing, am I right? Plus, if you're ever lookin' to add some variety to your collection, check out www.smokeday.com. They've got a wicked selection of goodies to elevate your smoke game.

katraiter

katraiter

Been vibin' hard with some Gelato OG, gotta say, the flavors are off the charts! It's like a party in my mouth every time I light up. And let's not forget about that smooth, mellow high that kicks in just right. Perfect for chillin' after a long day or sparking up with friends.

But yo, lemme know what y'all been puffin' on lately! Always down to swap stories and discover new strains. It's all about that community sharing, am I right? Plus, if you're ever lookin' to add some variety to your collection, check out www.smokeday.com. They've got a wicked selection of goodies to elevate your smoke game.
Love me some Gelato!! Has become my favorite go to, will have to break down and grow some one day!

katraiter

katraiter

Ok this little flower is fun, and I smoke a lot , edibles you name it (cbd thc thca cbn cbg etc) ...whatever goes right! Usually I'ma die hard Sativa girl but this was cosmic! Indica hybrid , Made me feel like I was in a Beavis and Butthead episode 🤪 forgot everything I was doing , he he he he Beavis 🤭

Strain : Permanent Marker THC(a) flower

PXL 20240601 161209164PORTRAITORIGINAL
Top Bottom