What i'm thinkin

• Thread starter JaBy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

^Kings of live metal performance right here^Also give the sound guy a gold f*cking medal.

Lol i've almost made this thread a couple times but must've got distracted. Guess it wasn't mine to make hahahha.

You got some competition now @Captspaulding 🤣 🤣

JaBy

JaBy

^Kings of live metal performance right here^Also give the sound guy a gold f*cking medal.

Lol i've almost made this thread a couple times but must've got distracted. Guess it wasn't mine to make hahahha.

You got some competition now @Captspaulding 🤣 🤣
that's an outstanding vid 👍

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

If the earth itself had a voice and could sing to us. This a track that makes me straight up cry. Often lol. This woman's voice has been the last thing i hear before sleeping most night for several years now

JaBy

JaBy

If the earth itself had a voice and could sing to us. This a track that makes me straight up cry. Often lol. This woman's voice has been the last thing i hear before sleeping most night for several years now
outstanding vid, thats how i feel about trees of eternity. the singers voice just sends me away. truly a beautiful thing.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

outstanding vid, thats how i feel about trees of eternity. the singers voice just sends me away. truly a beautiful thing.
that guitar tone is f*cking SICK.

Ive played for a very long time, and have been into the mixing and mastering side of music for several years. And that guitar tone would make Devin Townsend proud.

That mix sounds SO GOOD lol.

Beautiful track too, incredible voice, fantastic song structure. definitely have a new artist to listen through now 🤙 🤙 🤙 💚 💚 💚

JaBy

JaBy

that guitar tone is f*cking SICK.

Ive played for a very long time, and have been into the mixing and mastering side of music for several years. And that guitar tone would make Devin Townsend proud.

That mix sounds SO GOOD lol.

Beautiful track too, incredible voice, fantastic song structure. definitely have a new artist to listen through now 🤙 🤙 🤙 💚 💚 💚
their title album is 100 % top shelf. not a bad song in the lot. 👍👍

Top Bottom