What pest am I fighting here?

M

MylesJM

Unsure if it is a pest or light intensity as they are raised sort of bumps and doesn’t look like your usual thrips/mites damage
What pest am i fighting here
What pest am i fighting here 2

Sunin

Sunin

hard to asses from that photo if it's thrips/spider mites or start of some deficiency. apart from the edges of the leaf that say that your light intensity might be off

take a loupe and check if it's pest. both will be visible under

thrips

By pest thrips  53817original

spider mites

By pest spider mites  85590original

ugh. got heebie-jeebies here just looking at them nasties

Deviant

Deviant

Have you actually seen anything flying around the room? I ask because that doesn’t look like pest damage to me. I don’t know what it is but it resembles the very early stages of cal/mag deficiency….

M

MylesJM

Have you actually seen anything flying around the room? I ask because that doesn’t look like pest damage to me. I don’t know what it is but it resembles the very early stages of cal/mag deficiency….
I physically have not seen anything flying around, I’ve laid out sticky traps and nothing has been caught.

I’m using coco specific nutrients but maybe this girl is extra hungry for calcium?

M

MylesJM

mites don't fly
It doesn’t look like conventional mite damage which is why I’m confused, they’re not simple white dots, they’re sort of raised bumps that have been depleted of there chlorophyll

Deviant

Deviant

Sorry, didn’t mean to make it sound like a deficiency was coming on. I honestly wouldn’t worry and just keep an eye on them.
I just snapped these 2 pics of a Tropicana Cherry 28 days into HPS flower. Nothing I ever worry about…

IMG 2796
IMG 2795
M

MylesJM

Sorry, didn’t mean to make it sound like a deficiency was coming on. I honestly wouldn’t worry and just keep an eye on them.
I just snapped these 2 pics of a Tropicana Cherry 28 days into HPS flower. Nothing I ever worry about…
Your fine 👍 that looks similar to what I’m going through but mine just on a larger scale

Top Bottom