Which Full Line Grow Nutrients Is Best For Growing Buds In Hydro And Soil?

• Thread starter popenter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

popenter

Which full line grow nutrients is best for growing buds in hydro and soil?

Regards,

G gnome

G gnome

Idk what kinda answer ur lookin for but rarely r 2 ppl on here gonna agree w each other.

If ur just getting ur feet wet i suggest something simple like a 1 part stand alone nutrient like general hydro flora nova

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I use technaflora, and have for 5+yrs. Its kinda complicated, as its a 8 or 9 bottles. Nectar for the gods is my next nutes im gonna try out. Got a free kit with the POTM contest on here.

If tour a newbie grower, KISS! I'd begin with a simple 2 or 3 part system. As it's less bottles to figure out. And always check ph of all things going into pots. Unless fully organic. I think you can water w/o ph'ing .

J

Jfrezy

Is good to check you PH in the soil. Just because water is going into the soil will not condition everything to the correct
PH needed for the plant to grow. When mixing up nutrients for your plants check the water with a PH tester. Before ANY water goes into the plants it must be between 5.8 to 6.2 PH. Search eBay or Amazon for PH Pen. PH pens must remain wet at all times. Mine sit in glass of water 24/7. Hope this helps man

Top Bottom