Yellowing leaves… I don’t know why.

T

Tyler777

I’m in week 5-6 of flower and the leaves on one of my plants are starting to yellow. Nothing has changed besides the temperature maybe 5 degrees on average in the tent in the past week and an half. Any reason they would be doing this, and what is the cause? It seems to only be the top leaves.

Yellowing leaves i dont know why
Yellowing leaves i dont know why 2
B

Bdubs

Been looking at this all day man.

I think you are good to ignore it. Your plants look super healthy. Keep doing what you’re doing. You got that good green, deep. So I would rule out calcium and magnesium and nitrogen.

It could be a P and K, phosphorus and/or potassium deficiency. If you use a continual dose bloom enhancer like KoolBloom, your fine. If this is the case and you have a deficiency of P and/or K, and you are using a powder or other type of bloom booster, now would be the time to give another that second small dose of it.

H

HeadHunterpipes

• Yellow or brown tipsNutrient burn, which comes from giving the plant too many nutrients or nutrients in too high of a concentration.
  • Top inner leaves turning yellow and white – Iron deficiency.
  • Lower leaves with oldest growth turn yellow between veins – Magnesium deficiency.
  • Leaves turning yellow between veins with brown spots – Manganese deficiency.
  • Lower leaves yellowing and falling off – Nitrogen deficiency.
  • Yellowing and dark splotches appear on leaves that drop off – Phosphorous. deficiency
  • Yellow along smaller veins with brown or yellow edges – Potassium deficiency.
  • Lower leaves turning yellow at base, spreading to tips – Sulfur deficiency.
  • Top leaves turning greenish yellow – Zinc deficiency.
  • Upper leaves dark with tips and edges turning yellow – Copper deficiency.
  • Yellowing stems that feel hollow, brown spots – Calcium deficiency.
  • Newer growth is thick and unusual looking, with yellowing and brown spots – Boron deficiency.
  • also PH imbalance or fluctuation
  • https://www.ilovegrowinginvalid.com/growing/nutrient-deficiencies-in-marijuana-plants/#ph-levels
Good luck

T

Tyler777

I think you are good to ignore it. Your plants look super healthy. Keep doing what you’re doing. You got that good green, deep. So I would rule out calcium and magnesium and nitrogen.

It could be a P and K, phosphorus and/or potassium deficiency. If you use a continual dose bloom enhancer like KoolBloom, your fine. If this is the case and you have a deficiency of P and/or K, and you are using a powder or other type of bloom booster, now would be the time to give another that second small dose of it.
Will definitely try this! Thank you… I was worried because they looked good up until now, and with only a few weeks to go I got worried. Thanks again!

BB22

BB22

I’m in week 5-6 of flower and the leaves on one of my plants are starting to yellow. Nothing has changed besides the temperature maybe 5 degrees on average in the tent in the past week and an half. Any reason they would be doing this, and what is the cause? It seems to only be the top leaves.
Your plants look great to me.

I’m learning, your pics look similar to this ✌
IMG 4990

T

Tyler777

Your plants look great to me.

I’m learning, your pics look similar to this ✌View attachment 2203040
Yes, they do! The pictures are never exact, and I have seen a few that could be it, but I can’t seem to find an exact match…. I don’t want it to get worse before I’m able to find out what it is. I will keep this in mind!

B

Bdubs

This chart is why you shouldn’t play off leaf signals later in flower. All demand is dropping at week 6. Potassium is in high demand right now. Bloom booster if you have it. If you add calcium right now, you Will block or lock Potassium. So don’t add calmag. If anything up the Potassium.

IMG 6521
T

Tyler777

This chart is why you shouldn’t play off leaf signals later in flower. All demand is dropping at week 6. Potassium is in high demand right now. Bloom booster if you have it. If you add calcium right now, you Will block or lock Potassium. So don’t add calmag. If anything up the Potassium.
Will do! I’ll keep y’all posted.

T

Tyler777

Here are a few more pictures. Just in case anyone has anything to add. I know it could have been hard to determine from the two pictures I sent.

IMG 2339
IMG 2339
IMG 2338
IMG 2336
IMG 2337
IMG 2340
Top Bottom