Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootFarmer

RootFarmer

Sun kissed.....

20240702 115940

Natep

Natep

That sounds like a good idea. For now, I'm gonna watch what happens with what I got and then I'll be better informed for next grow. The two things I like about the earth box are the general size, (it would fit in my tent), and the self watering system, so that's on my radar.
When I was planning this grow I was not particularly enamored with Gaia Green or anything I needed to measure. That was a purely philosophical decision, partly about keeping under budget, some disgust with previous experience and partly about following a path closer to nature. In general, I want to have fewer bottles of chemicals in my house and I'd like to see if I can grow weed without them altogether.
But I appreciate all the feedback and suggestions.
The earthbox is very powerful. When the roots get into the Reservoir the plants can choose to uptake water or nutrients. I’ve been considering doing a journal of the 3.0 recipe in an earthbox and water only so people can see how good it works.

Top Bottom