Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

Just ending week 3 veg
600ppm 71-78t/45-58rh
No stress
Natural (I’ve tucked and laid leaf stems on top of lower shoots leaf stems to bend shoots tips outward for better light)
SF3000 50% @30-36”
Blue Dream
10 Gallon

IMG 9614
B

Bdubs

First timer here! 26 days since transplant, opinions most welcomed!
A whole lot of single leaf growth happening. If not genetics you have something major happening here in the roots. Plastic containers could be suspect to potential for overwatering and root rot. The front two have made progress with making more fingers after single and 3 leaf growth. But the back two have gotten hit hard and don’t look so phat.

B

bobbydazzle88

I'm hoping it's just the fact that the clones were taken from a flowering plant, will see over the next few weeks for sure

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I'm hoping it's just the fact that the clones were taken from a flowering plant, will see over the next few weeks for sure
Monstercrop clone, I had great yeild off a few a 2-3 years ago, takes awhile to get them to reveg and fully back into gear sometimes, hopefully that’s all it is, what size pot were they in before they went into those current pots? And how long were they in there?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Last stage for the frostettes has arrived, here’s the roe new pots vs a 5 gallon bucket and vs the 3 gallon pot that they are in now, 12 gallon gunna be a big bump in medium

These things swallow whole 5 gallon buckets 🤣

IMG 5303
IMG 5304
Natep

Natep

Last stage for the frostettes has arrived, here’s the roe new pots vs a 5 gallon bucket and vs the 3 gallon pot that they are in now, 12 gallon gunna be a big bump in medium

These things swallow whole 5 gallon buckets 🤣
Build a good living organic soil. That way you can reuse the same dirt for the next several years.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Build a good living organic soil. That way you can reuse the same dirt for the next several years.
My soil never gets reused in my indoor runs. I do run (mostly) organic I’ll give a shot of FF grow big here and there for a quick pep me up if needed but normally I run 100% peat (promix BX M) ,with additional perlite, epsom, gypsum, Azomite and Gaia green 2-8-4 and 4-4-4 as wel as earthworm castings etc, but i do not throw out my soil by far it all gets reused in my outdoor gardens, here is last run’s medium being reused

I break it up, remove large roots, (I leave the rest to break down) It’s now feeding my blueberry and raspberry patch, previous runs have been added to the main gardens over the years

IMG 5055
IMG 5056
IMG 5057
Docgrows

Docgrows

Northern Lights and BlackBerry moon rocks from 1 week transplant to one gallon pots from solos, thru 4 weeks topped and training started. Another topping, a week of recovery and I think I’ll flip before they get very tall. Going in their final 4 gallon pots tomorrow before final topping and flip.

IMG 4972
IMG 4997
IMG 5021
IMG 5028
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Somebody (@Mikedin ?) Told me to use leaf nodes and the cuts would root faster. Tried it, works great. THANKS!

I'm bookmarking to read later. Great idea for a page😉

Top Bottom