Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
7munkee

7munkee

Last day of veg. 3x3 Girl Cush (Twenty20Mendocino)
IMG 20240617 142710

Docgrows

Docgrows

All trimmed up and ready for a weeks recovery, then gonna flip this weekend. Northern Lights and Blackberry Moonrocks. Pushing them with Jacks this round, loving it so far at 1.4 EC mixing Jacks at 3 2 1.5 for increased mag under the Szhlux 840, they need a bit more under these lights I’ve found .

IMG 5042
IMG 5043
IMG 5047
B

Bdubs

Ending 4th week veg.
Only watered 3 times.
Both topped once.

Stunted one is making huge turnaround. She took a beating with gnats (handled) and I didn’t realize she was drinking a lot less than the other and she was overwatered. Went 14 days no water and then water only with hydroguard. Recovered nicely and has begun growing vigorously again.

IMG 9673
IMG 9674
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Mine either...but if you get into flower and find out its a unicorn and didnt take a cut, it works.
It does work, takes longer to root and the reveg process takes awhile as well but I took a few from my in-laws plants a few years ago and grew them out to great harvests, I found clone survival rate to be higher on smaller clones but still about 50-60% survival rate vs 90-95% for non monstercropped clones, just from my own personal experience

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ending 4th week veg.
Only watered 3 times.
Both topped once.

Stunted one is making huge turnaround. She took a beating with gnats (handled) and I didn’t realize she was drinking a lot less than the other and she was overwatered. Went 14 days no water and then water only with hydroguard. Recovered nicely and has begun growing vigorously again.
That top one is so pleasing to the eye to look at symmetric and very clean and healthy looking! Bottom one looks good as well! Can tell it’s coming around!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Gotta get an update on the HYDRA project topic but here’s the host / mother plant just veggin out, she stole the 4x4 again, gunna have to cut her back, and a nice Cman x Okie coming up
Such a baller strain…..

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Such a baller strain…..
It really is she’s exploding again easily doubled in size since last cut back, the blueberry in the cure just gets stronger and more pronounced

Cman x okie startin to push up and Frostette 1&2 clones perking back up as are both the cali blues clones haven’t decided what I’m doing with them yet but was thinking about throwing the cali blues clones in 1 gals in another week or 2 and puttin them in to flower with the frostettes never flowered in small pots before might as well try it while I’m in the middle of growing with the biggest pots over ever used 🤣

IMG 5800
IMG 5801
IMG 5802
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀
Supporter
I am about to use cloth pots for the first time in a few weeks when everything is ready to go outside. I like their space saving abilities the most. I live in my RV so anything to save space lol. I just hope the cloth pots clean up somewhat okay for storage as I can only grow when the seasons allow it.
You can wash them, I do it with a hose and a soapy cloath. I would Not recommend being a dick wad and washing them in a laundromat though. That youtuber cannabis lifestyle TV does that. He is such a shit head, he's the epitome of lazy morons IMO. Youtuber growers are mostly crap these days in general. But yea lol you can wash them.

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Youtuber growers are mostly crap these days in general.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

My babies are getting big. The two in the back I almost killed. Some of you may remember my post. LOL.

Back left - Royal Purple
Back right - Watermelon
Front left - OG Kush (new)
Front right - Sherbet

Photo is two days old. A bit bigger toady. OG is catching up, the sherbet is only 9 days old in that photo.

20240621 075155

20240621 075146
Watermelon close up. I do not know what the discoloration is on the one layer of leaves but it's just that layer. All the other growth do not have it. Could be calcium from the humidifier. It is just to the right of the plant. Tap water :(

20240621 075150

Royal Purple close up. The tips never had gotten worse.

This is what they use to look like: (royal purple left, watermelon right)
20240610 071809

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀
Supporter
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

My babies are getting big. The two in the back I almost killed. Some of you may remember my post. LOL.

Back left - Royal Purple
Back right - Watermelon
Front left - OG Kush (new)
Front right - Sherbet

Photo is two days old. A bit bigger toady. OG is catching up, the sherbet is only 9 days old in that photo.

View attachment 2202499
View attachment 2202502Watermelon close up. I do not know what the discoloration is on the one layer of leaves but it's just that layer. All the other growth do not have it. Could be calcium from the humidifier. It is just to the right of the plant. Tap water :(

View attachment 2202503
Royal Purple close up. The tips never had gotten worse.

This is what they use to look like: (royal purple left, watermelon right)
View attachment 2202504
Distilled in the humidifier is the way to go for sure

Top Bottom