Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

this is a bit ridiculous sir. Nice. What the capt said. Those sugar leaves are danker looking then half the nugs in this thread tbh lmao. No offense at all to anyone intended.

Bro I can't even wait for you to smoke that bud. That plant can't wait for you (to be punched in the face) to smoke it.
i let it go a while to, really looking for that punch in the face bud :)

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I traveled following Dead & company all summer long in 2017 with a Red headed hippie.

Can definitely recommend! Red Headed hippies are fantastic!

Found some more old pics. Couple from the hps days, so at least 7-8 years. It's the original GG4 clone only can tell immediately.
Nice bud shot hps

There's a pre 2010 bubba kush tucked back there behind the taller GG4 up front. That original gg4 was a lanky, all-over-the-place kinda plant. Hated the way it grew, but LOVED the flower. the original gg4 was one of my all time favs. I've probably grown 50 lbs of the stuff personally.
Full room hps shot

And some more dry nug shots of the little monster. And a pre-harvest shot of the last clone of her i ever grew. She wasn't a yielder, but she was definitely a looker.
Lm buds hand

263785904 456914802701595 5192765887810317237 n

Last edited:
Mothman

Mothman

Stacked to the gills brotha!
It’s a great cross, Trust. Excellent plant selection on your part. It’s been my easiest plant to grow so far—it just ignores my screwups (and there’ve been some doozies) while she continues to bulk up. She seems to like my regimen of county water and Epsom salt. And front loading the Happy Frog with dolomite lime is something I’ll keep on doing.

Top Bottom