dry sifting to hashish pressing

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hell, I thought you had to go through the whole machine thing! That doesn’t look too bad! If it works for you, I may have to pop for a few bags! Tear it up brother!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hell, I thought you had to go through the whole machine thing! That doesn’t look too bad! If it works for you, I may have to pop for a few bags! Tear it up brother!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If I’m lucky enough to get a few through till October or November, I’m game to giving it a try. Got all summer to research it! I think that charas was what got you through this ordeal! Without it, you might have come unglued and crashed and burned! Ha ha! You pulled it off as best as possible!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And it sounds like you are upping your outdoor game this year! Maybe be fondling a little more than stalks, eh?😁

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
If I’m lucky enough to get a few through till October or November, I’m game to giving it a try. Got all summer to research it! I think that charas was what got you through this ordeal! Without it, you might have come unglued and crashed and burned! Ha ha! You pulled it off as best as possible!
red headed hippie is almost done i could go rub it some! haha
IMG 2269

IMG 2270
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t think you have the willpower to keep your hand off of that redheaded hippie! Do it for the sake of science! Lol! What is one little old branch? It is beckoning you! Over here, Nick! Come here, Nick! Nick, I’ve got something nice for you.!😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom