Votes: 22 32.8%
  • @SchwiftyGrower

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thank you everyone! Here’s a pic of the same bud shot, but finished :)

Huge shoutout to the other nominations, everyone was amazing.
Man you did these absolutely wonderful bro. Thank you so much for your dedication. Your stress free environment really show cases the Frostette! I look forward to your future grows. You deserved this win and I see many more wins in your future. 🙌🏻

N

nsw3913t

Thank you so much for helping promote bro I really appreciate it. It’s a hard game to get your name out there in the seed biz these days. You guys are really helping a lot. 🙌🏻
Just got ur message! Cant wait to see what u have!!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thank you so much for helping promote bro I really appreciate it. It’s a hard game to get your name out there in the seed biz these days. You guys are really helping a lot. 🙌🏻
You work hard and put out straight fire bro, its the least i can do to help spread those fire genes😏

Ill be in touch soon. I need some regs, i got some plans, starting to get the ball rolling 😋

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Man you did these absolutely wonderful bro. Thank you so much for your dedication. Your stress free environment really show cases the Frostette! I look forward to your future grows. You deserved this win and I see many more wins in your future. 🙌🏻
Cheers to you bro for creating such a 🔥 strain!! It was amazing to grow these out and I’m really looking forward to seeing how these next strains turn out

Top Bottom