Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey y’all
I’m growing this sunflower plant. I think it’s called “elephant sunflower “.

I’m getting some Wierd brown edges on the older growth. New growth is always fresh looking.

I’m new to growing weed,,, new to growing period . Thanks
Dude they are the coolest. You’ll love it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
They did that to over 1000 of them in less than a week
I mean sorry for your loss, damn, what are they grackles or something? Crows?

Last edited:
Binary

Binary

Jokes aside, just wanted to share a pic of my latest grow. Special strain called silky cotton candy, look at those amazing red leaf tip trichomes 😍.

Sick cannabis plant Kristen Angelo Ed Rosenthal

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Sunflowers will do that as they grow, if it bothers you clip them off otherwise it’ll buff out.
If you wanna save the seeds you might wanna put something over the head once it’s mature or the birds will pick that bitch clean. (Pics from last summer)View attachment 1997673View attachment 1997674View attachment 1997672
I have a love hate relationship with sunflowers. I think they're great and all, but where I am in CO they grow wild everywhere and it's always a bitch every season having to go pull sunflowers and tumbleweeds from our hemp fields.

JJS009

JJS009

I mean sorry for your loss, damn, what are they grackles or something? Crows?
Every fucking bird in a 128 mile radius it seemed lol.
My spousal unit thought she was gonna be in the sunflower seed business for just about long enough to order custom made fucking seed packs that obviously can’t be returned. I thought it was quite amusing watching her try to fend them off, I’m an asshole I have been told

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
My spousal unit thought she was gonna be in the sunflower seed business for just about long enough to order custom made fucking seed packs that obviously can’t be returned. I thought it was quite amusing watching her try to fend them off, I’m an asshole I have been told
Yeah us assholes are a dime a dozen. Ida been smoking a joint watching my wife go crazy too. 😜🤣😂🤣😂 almost seems like y’all were one step away from getting divebombed. Just wait for that one kid who dresses as a sunflower and comes to your place on Halloween 🤣

JJS009

JJS009

It was a degree or two from a Hitchcock flick.

Ya gotta be tough to hang out at our farm, we had to step up our candy selection to make it worth it

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It was a degree or two from a Hitchcock flick.

Ya gotta be tough to hang out at our farm, we had to step up our candy selection to make it worth it
Like dodging bullets I bet 😂😜 keep the little fuckers in shape.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I’m told that alot too,ppl are such assholes,lol!

Top Bottom