Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
he's thinking "i'm not gonna eat that shit again broski! gimme some treats" lol
He is quite cantankerous these days the old shit, alls he will eat is lettuce worms and bananas, and I’m all out of bananas.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'm thinking color but it would look cool in black and Grey too I think. It's just a badass pic. 😍 lady death. Yes I read comic books. 😂
Me too, I was a giant image comics fan a long time ago, still have a couple boxes of them around here somewhere, but spawn, I was a huge spawn fan. The maxx, all the crazy shit they put out.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Me too, I was a giant image comics fan a long time ago, still have a couple boxes of them around here somewhere, but spawn, I was a huge spawn fan. The maxx, all the crazy shit they put out.
I was into X force and chaos comics mostly. Love all the lady death characters.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I was into X force and chaos comics mostly. Love all the lady death characters.
Oh don’t get me wrong, ima Deadpool and cable fan too. I really didn’t discriminate comics wise, well maybe a bit, I didn’t ever by dc comics. They just weren’t as appealing. Until bane broke the bat…..and doomsday killed Superman….wait? What the hell is wrong with me hahahha

Top Bottom