Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

All the mothers in the tent hitting above 36". It looks like I need to start chopping again.

Bluecheese was the shortest since they sprouted. She is in the front middle. Anyone name the others?

Putthataway

Putthataway

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Anybody know the meaning of red trichome stalks, besides looking sexy as fuck? View attachment 2174830
No, but interestingly enough, like 10 years ago i grew a dirt cheap fem seed called white thunder from a company called Kerra. Tasted and smelled like pine sol. When i blasted wax, and held it to the light, the wax had a definite deep redness to it, never seen it before or since. Was the darndest thing.

My little mosnter purp pheno made pink shatter as a concentrate.

267728648 295093279071279 5022650655563090024 n
Putthataway

Putthataway

Other than fungus gnats this is the first time I’ve noticed whatever they are 🤷‍♂️

I just went at em with the water ISO mix. About an hour and half before lights out.

I want these fuckers DEAD ☠️🤣
Same I am not going to deal with them through flower to ruin months of hard work. I am going to dead em. I really wanted the ladybugs to do the work but that’s still in eBay dispute.

Putthataway

Putthataway

Part of my project is preventing bugs from getting in and out. Also light leaks were a concern. I believe it was gnick stating to get hoes for your ho’s.
IMG 1420
IMG 1421
IMG 1422
Size b fits over the 6 inch ac affinity fan and gives you a tie down. I wanted black for the top but this “coffee mist” seems to not allow any light tho.

leroygreen

leroygreen

Same I am not going to deal with them through flower to ruin months of hard work. I am going to dead em. I really wanted the ladybugs to do the work but that’s still in eBay dispute.
Lady bugs will work but it is a very lengthy process and you will have to purchase many batches.

I would do a diatomaceous earth dip on all my cuttings. Let sit for 30 secs and rinse off then I would hit them and any infected areas through grow with light alcohol and dish soap water bath. Add a bit of diatomaceous earth to soil and good.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Found some creepies 😳

Hit the soil with Neem oil spray and DE, on the soil. Some DE got on the plants I wiped it off.

I mixed up a spray 50:50 iso and water. Going to spray the plants before lights out.

Any other suggestions? Thanks
View attachment 2174749View attachment 2174750
are those tiny, white, and look almost fuzzy? Are you in the midwest, plains, or Canada?

If the answer is yes to these questions, congratulations, you have the easiest pest of all time to deal with.

Idk what they are, but i assume aphid species as they generate sticky honeydoo when in large numbers, but A spritz of cold water will kill those guys. So will a single half drop of Dawn soap in a liter of distilled water given in a light mist. They like to lay their eggs on the leaf margins' underside right where the leaf stem attaches to the finger.

They called them "chiggers" in Kansas City, but what we called chiggers growing up in tenessee are a bug that lives in the tall grass and bulbed flowers and burrows into your skin and itches like hell 🤷‍♂️

If answer is no, well, i guess here's some pointless info that may serve you in the future.

Last edited:
BB22

BB22

Same I am not going to deal with them through flower to ruin months of hard work. I am going to dead em. I really wanted the ladybugs to do the
are those tiny, white, and look almost fuzzy? Are you in the midwest, plains, or Canada?

If the answer is yes to these questions, congratulations, you have the easiest pest of all time to deal with.

Idk what they are, but i assume aphid species as they generate sticky honeydoo when in large numbers, but A spritz of cold water will kill those guys. So will a single half drop of Dawn soap in a liter of distilled water. They like to lay their eggs on the leaf margins' underside right where the leaf stem attaches to the finger.

If answer is no, well, i guess here's some pointless info that may serve you in the future.

BB22

BB22

Idk what they are, but i assume aphid species as they generate sticky honeydoo when in large numbers, but A spritz of cold water will kill those guys. So will a single half drop of Dawn soap in a liter of distilled water given in a light mist. They like to lay their eggs on the leaf margins' underside right where the leaf stem attaches to the finger.

They called them "chiggers" in Kansas City, but what we called chiggers growing up in tenessee are a bug that lives in the tall grass and bulbed flowers and burrows into your skin and itches like hell 🤷‍♂️

Good stuff!

Im in Coastal NC. I have a bad habit of going directly into my grow after being outside.

Theres also a window ac unit int the room that I’m sure is bringing in outside life ✌️

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

These guys have lots of beneficial insects, great customer service, and fast shipping. I highly (😏) recommend.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

These go on all my intakes.

If you live in missouri, kansa, iowa, nebraska or illinois countryside or near farmland, i strongly recommend HEPA filters to avoid industrial hemp pollenating your grows. It will happen, promise. A single male hemp plant can lightly cover a 30 mile radius, that's nearly 3000 square miles, with it's pollen.

Last edited:
Rama777

Rama777

Top Bottom