What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tricometester

tricometester

Reminds me of "Topango Cowgirl" by Tom Petty RIP. I've been smoking gorilla glue,Satin & some creeper weed unknown. The Satin took me back to 1974, as I was on a "trip" and it's been a long time since I've felt that way brother! Made me think of graduation from High School with "purple microdose",Cheers SS
Purple was the first time I tripped on "cid" WOW! nock your dick in the dirt.

Greenyos

Greenyos

Sparkle face from 20/20.
Smells like musty fuel, tastes like hash with a hint of lavender.
Rock hard buds. Can only describe high as a full body , warming hug. Quite pleased with this freebie.
20230131 101026

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Sparkle face from 20/20.
Smells like musty fuel, tastes like hash with a hint of lavender.
Rock hard buds. Can only describe high as a full body , warming hug. Quite pleased with this freebie.
View attachment 1325495
Twenty20?? A friend has been trying to get me to grow seeds from that breeder as his pets destroyed his setup. Any comments on the genetics when growing or other similar brand grows??

Greenyos

Greenyos

@Cirroji .
Have only grown this and their Avenue of the Giants, which I can't recommend enough if you like an insane head spinning high.
They both grew tall quickly so indoor early training/ topping is highly recommended.
Fast flowering also.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I think I'm overdue for a tolerance break.

I harvested a couple of Arise girls, which is an insanely powerful hybrid, that leans a little toward sativa. After a week of heavily smoking that, I can no longer tell if weed is any good. In fact, I started to wonder if my Arise was as good as I thought it was.

Then I got a couple of stoners high on it. Apparently the problem is me. Today will have to be day 1 of the break. I went three days a few weeks ago, which was not enough.

tricometester

tricometester

I harvested a couple of Arise girls, which is an insanely powerful hybrid, that leans a little toward sativa. After a week of heavily smoking that, I can no longer tell if weed is any good. In fact, I started to wonder if my Arise was as good as I thought it was.

Then I got a couple of stoners high on it. Apparently the problem is me. Today will have to be day 1 of the break. I went three days a few weeks ago, which was not enough.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter

Mannn, I really liked Firefly by Irie. Gotta get some more seeds. I’m just being a slob today. Started with Jelaousy Hash 🤤
32756E8E AF3D 4C75 85DF 6B906736DE95

Gonna need some TGC8 or Grape Gas flower to do anything after this 😬

freezeland2

freezeland2

Just cut open a grove bag of 5 week cured Strawberry Kush. Yippie Kai Yay it’s good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom