What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannaman7

Cannaman7

Wonder if there is a way for us to smoke each others grow out ?
Wouldnā€™t it be nice if we all got a decent size bud to sample from everyoneā€™s grow and then write reviews on them..

The package can have the name of the bud and your name tag.

Iā€™ll mail you all (legal states only) a tiny bud if you drop me an/any address where you can pick it up from.

Wonā€™t be much but I like to share cos sharing is free.

Just dreaming I guess .. anyway have a wonderful day!

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Wonder if there is a way for us to smoke each others grow out ?
Wouldnā€™t it be nice if we all got a decent size bud to sample from everyoneā€™s grow and then write reviews on them..

The package can have the name of the bud and your name tag.

Iā€™ll mail you all (legal states only) a tiny bud if you drop me an/any address where you can pick it up from.

Wonā€™t be much but I like to share cos sharing is free.

Just dreaming I guess .. anyway have a wonderful day!
I completely agree! Excellent idea. Iā€™m always wanting detailed smoke reports and itā€™d be nice to have it in a transparent form like the farm. Obviously logistical issues but still..

Cannaman7

Cannaman7

I completely agree! Excellent idea. Iā€™m always wanting detailed smoke reports and itā€™d be nice to have it in a transparent form like the farm. Obviously logistical issues but still..
Yeah, all we need is a mailing list with valid addresses & a way from the receiver to confirm they receive it so the sender is on the know for the next batch.

Honestly, the dispensary stuff had gotten too competitive of a business idea than the bud itself.

I understand some of the OGs need to make a living but leave that for the OGs, others have jobs for a reason so we get paid to work.

Growing cannabis with the business fronted intent is just going to get boring soon ..

I hopefully can make a few friends here (May be just one or two) who I can start trading with for FREE .. Never a Fee.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Yeah, all we need is a mailing list with valid addresses & a way from the receiver to confirm they receive it so the sender is on the know for the next batch.

Honestly, the dispensary stuff had gotten too competitive of a business idea than the bud itself.

I understand some of the OGs need to make a living but leave that for the OGs, others have jobs for a reason so we get paid to work.

Growing cannabis with the business fronted intent is just going to get boring soon ..

I hopefully can make a few friends here (May be just one or two) who I can start trading with for FREE .. Never a Fee.
Unfortunately, mailing anything with greater than 0.3% THC is still illegal -- even in a legal state, mailed to another part of that legal state.

Probably the best anyone can do is have some sort of THC Farmer gathering, by state, province or country.

Top Bottom