Almost 4 year long breeding project is now COMPLETED!!! PURPLE COW🐄

• Thread starter jamesmessenger1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jamesmessenger1

Hey y'all.

Finally finished an almost 4 year long breeding project that started with Purple Punch x Wedding Cake Autos!!

If you're interested in more information, or copping some mega cheap solid genetics, let me know!!!

-James
Almost Heaven Genetics

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Hey y'all.

Finally finished an almost 4 year long breeding project that started with Purple Punch x Wedding Cake Autos!!

If you're interested in more information, or copping some mega cheap solid genetics, let me know!!!

-James
Almost Heaven Genetics
Dude, I’d love to hear more about the project. What did you do ? Pics? I’m new, and trying to get into breeding, I’ve been researching and acquiring seeds.

J

jamesmessenger1

Dude, I’d love to hear more about the project. What did you do ? Pics? I’m new, and trying to get into breeding, I’ve been researching and acquiring seeds.
Long story short until I am off work lol.

Wedding Cake Auto x Purple Punch Auto via sex reversed WC....

Then picked the two offspring I liked from a small pool to seed and to get the 2nd gen PHENO hunt started....

Population of 100 grew out and actually picked my top 4, and reversed 2 then seeded the other 2 with them...

Then I grew out offspring of both of those combinations, and then seeded both together...leaving me back with one line...

Then I used the original pollen to pollinate my favorite of that population...

And finally picked my favorites from 2 more generations....

Then the resulting final selection created a S1 that seems pretty consistent thus far....

I'm not entirely sure how to REALLLY solidify auto genetics like saving a cut would...but trying lol.

Anyways....

I still have no idea what I'm doing beyond breeding out the bad, and finding the good that I like lol.

J

jamesmessenger1

I'm sure I missed a lot but thats a rough draft before work hahaha 🤣😂

J

jamesmessenger1

Got any pics!?
I do, but majority of them are on my phone that I dropped in the toilet....so still working on figuring that one out....but I have SOME backed up that I'll find after work. It's be SUPER cool to send out some seeds to kind of continue the project in a way....or just work a totally new line via collaboration...sounds awesome...want to open up this photo runtz x layer cake pheno but don't have the room lol.

Reactions: Siz

Latest posts

Top Bottom