Breeding with autos, 2 more words

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I have this auto in my greenhouse from Twenty20, it's their Biscough. The leaves and plant is getting huge. I am thinking about pollinating it with with my buddies Peacemaker strain. I would like to eventually get auto seeds from the cross. What is the best way to do this? Do i just cross the seeds i make or do i have to keep crossing the 1st gen seeds with autos. I want to add some ofvtgr Peacemaker potency and structure to the large dense buds this auto produced

Breeding with autos 2 more words
Breeding with autos 2 more words 2
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I have this auto in my greenhouse from Twenty20, it's their Biscough. The leaves and plant is getting huge. I am thinking about pollinating it with with my buddies Peacemaker strain. I would like to eventually get auto seeds from the cross. What is the best way to do this? Do i just cross the seeds i make or do i have to keep crossing the 1st gen seeds with autos. I want to add some ofvtgr Peacemaker potency and structure to the large dense buds this auto produced
I just cross autos with autos...
Is the Peacemaker a photoperiod?
You can do the crossing for several generations but you will need to plant quite a few for selection... if you have space and time go for it !

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I just cross autos with autos...
Is the Peacemaker a photoperiod?
You can do the crossing for several generations but you will need to plant quite a few for selection... if you have space and time go for it !
Peacemaker is a photo, from what I read it takes about 3 generations, if you are lucky. I run them in the greenhouse house every year, so no worries abour space. Just sounded like a fun project. If they ever turn out i will send you some

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Peacemaker is a photo, from what I read it takes about 3 generations, if you are lucky. I run them in the greenhouse house every year, so no worries abour space. Just sounded like a fun project. If they ever turn out i will send you some
Cool, i did that about 10 years ago when i started making autos, dont even remember how many generations...

Its always nice to think about possibilities and future projects, it happens all the time in my mind lol.

Top Bottom