Breeding with autos, 2 more words

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I have this auto in my greenhouse from Twenty20, it's their Biscough. The leaves and plant is getting huge. I am thinking about pollinating it with with my buddies Peacemaker strain. I would like to eventually get auto seeds from the cross. What is the best way to do this? Do i just cross the seeds i make or do i have to keep crossing the 1st gen seeds with autos. I want to add some ofvtgr Peacemaker potency and structure to the large dense buds this auto produced

Breeding with autos 2 more words
Breeding with autos 2 more words 2
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I have this auto in my greenhouse from Twenty20, it's their Biscough. The leaves and plant is getting huge. I am thinking about pollinating it with with my buddies Peacemaker strain. I would like to eventually get auto seeds from the cross. What is the best way to do this? Do i just cross the seeds i make or do i have to keep crossing the 1st gen seeds with autos. I want to add some ofvtgr Peacemaker potency and structure to the large dense buds this auto produced
I just cross autos with autos...
Is the Peacemaker a photoperiod?
You can do the crossing for several generations but you will need to plant quite a few for selection... if you have space and time go for it !

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I just cross autos with autos...
Is the Peacemaker a photoperiod?
You can do the crossing for several generations but you will need to plant quite a few for selection... if you have space and time go for it !
Peacemaker is a photo, from what I read it takes about 3 generations, if you are lucky. I run them in the greenhouse house every year, so no worries abour space. Just sounded like a fun project. If they ever turn out i will send you some

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Peacemaker is a photo, from what I read it takes about 3 generations, if you are lucky. I run them in the greenhouse house every year, so no worries abour space. Just sounded like a fun project. If they ever turn out i will send you some
Cool, i did that about 10 years ago when i started making autos, dont even remember how many generations...

Its always nice to think about possibilities and future projects, it happens all the time in my mind lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom