Can I Flower At 12 Inches?

• Thread starter Jezza99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Maybe more depends on clone size.. some get 2 inch clones... some get foot tall clones
More?!? How?!? Off a seed, 3 week veg time? Please tell me the ways master lol and im bein serious not a dick

G gnome

G gnome

Ok so same exact grow, everything the same but from seed, 3 week veg, #3 pots do you think u would yield the same?
No i dont never sed i wud. Everyone knows that clones r faster.
A plant from seed should be vegged 2 months minimum to get max potency outta the bud. Dont flower that girl yet dude.
U sed max potency remember. Thats what we're talking about

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

And i understand that if the mother plant is 5 weeks old, u take the clone veg it for 3 weeks then the cut is technically 8 weeks old, correct?

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

If u took a clone only strain thats been around for 20yrs and vegged a clone of it for 3wks does that mean the clone is 20 yrs and 3 weeks
So you're taking the cut from a 20yr old plant? I mean it is technically the same age as the plant that u take it from, i mean i guess i can see how it starts over as a newborn lol, idk man hard for me to wrap my head around that, i guess i see it from both ways.

Juicebox

Juicebox

We used to do turkey barns full of plants none over 1 foot and very good yeilds so im still confused

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

We used to do turkey barns full of plants none over 1 foot and very good yeilds so im still confused
Are these clones or from seed tho? Like i can see it from a clone, sure ya know but from a seed? That small? A good yield? How?

Juicebox

Juicebox

So like 5000 plants all under a foot tall and still yeild 5000 ounces if you got the money to back shit anything is possible

Juicebox

Juicebox

Sounds like someone needs to learn how to clone haha
100% clone rate no problems with a cut....this was how we made the big money in surrey B.C. Back in the day....and i dont even use a clean razorblade and i just cut into peat pelets still lol

Top Bottom