Day 4 flower On the autos Day 36 veg for the photos

• Thread starter bongboy8200
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bongboy8200

What’s up guys little up date. Put the 3 autos (big one is watermelon zittles, other is sidecar and 24k. WZ took over from the start. That’s my paid seed the others are for extra bud and variety. Hash/edibles, I know I have no space. Thinking next time just run 2 autos). in a bigger tote and moved the photos that I’m still vegging.
70-81° rh 50-60% kpa floating around .8-1.4 water temp 71-75°. Ppm 700 slowly dropping as they are eating. Ec 1.4 ph 5.8-6.1 very stable with the AG
best I can do until the central AC is on. Kicking my butt even with the AC infinity automatic stuff. The tent in the closet where it is. Is definitely a struggle. Never had issues but I kept a closet door open and the entire house stunk. And would have to close the door when they went 12 off.

Nutes - gh flora, calmag, Southern AG, floralicous plus, armor si, liquid kool bloom and AN bud Candy (trying this vs floral with molasses and sugar, it’s all carbs and .5mg and I’ve heard both gunking up the roots. Right now after a few days the AG really battled some root rot that looked like it was starting. I believe from light getting into the old tote.). It looks like the new growth is getting a little burnt on the tips and some curling. 2 leaves have white spots. Wondering if I dropped nutes on them or was this from the root rot. It’s not powdery mildew and it’s isolated to these 2 leaves.

My 2 photo babies. The larger one has been topped. Then topped again in probably 5 different spots. Ethos lemon cherry gelato x end game. Punch berry ethos is the smaller one. Topped once. She’s been a slow grower from the start and has a little temper. I’m going to clean up the canopy of the bigger one. They get a fresh res tonight. GH flora. Floralicous plus, cal mag. Amor si, AG bennies. Both their roots aren’t exploding like the autos but I dried the shit out of them on the hour I was moving and cleaning everything. Changing air stones etc. Stoner world I’ll be done in 10 mins next min its an hour

Top Bottom