Do Si Dos Auto. Your opinion about chopping.

• Thread starter deerman12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deerman12

deerman12

I am at work and don't have my notes. This is week 11 Thursday June 8th, The tricones are clear, a couple milky. I scorched the shit out of this plant's fan leaves 3-4 weeks ago when I got a new light. I moved it to a different tent and light and have been trying to nurse it to harvest. Opinion and thoughts welcome.
Do si dos auto  your opinion about chopping
Do si dos auto  your opinion about chopping 2

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

I don't chop until I see at least 10% amber bud trichomes. If there's any clear trikes on the buds, it's too early.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
With autos it's really rough as it's reported that some don't even amber up at all. Some growers just do 60 days and done.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I am at work and don't have my notes. This is week 11 Thursday June 8th, The tricones are clear, a couple milky. I scorched the shit out of this plant's fan leaves 3-4 weeks ago when I got a new light. I moved it to a different tent and light and have been trying to nurse it to harvest. Opinion and thoughts welcome. View attachment 1990217View attachment 1990220
With an auto I would want mostly milky trichs at the very least i would think. Clear is not what you want though, definitely wait

Top Bottom