doubleds mpb vs scrog

• Thread starter rtl231
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rtl231

first of all thank you doubleds for sharing your technics

doubled can you explain how putting light vert. increase your yield compare to lets say scrog, in both all the buds get good light.
thanks

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you could prob yeild alot with a scrog in his set ups but it would require more veg time and more work. were as hes taking clones vegging for 3 weeks and getting huge yeilds

R

rtl231

yea you r correct. it would take more time to train the scrog.

doubleds what is you favorite strain to grown?

M

mrdizzle

you could get 2lbs a light doing scrog, but you would need a table to sit upside down on top of that bulb to get the other 2lbs, hope that makes sense to you

D

doubleds

My fav plants to grow are indicas. They are very low maintenance once planted and wont grow 9ft tall and 8 ft wide. I once flowered og raskals white bubblegum 50%indica and 50% sativa.... from a clone 8 inches tall the plant ended up 6ft tall and 5 ft wide. Branches laying everywhere !! excellent medicine but i would have to hire 5 jamaican maids/ 8 hours a day to take care of it.

dds

O

OregonMeds

you could get 2lbs a light doing scrog, but you would need a table to sit upside down on top of that bulb to get the other 2lbs, hope that makes sense to you

The yield rumor seems to keep growing. You're suggesting 4lbs per light, but dd didn't only have 10 1k hps's there were some 600's he used as heat allowed in the 10 plants 42lb thread, correct?

I shouldn't smoke so much, my short term memory capacity is fading...

B

bakershredhead

Hey DD's not trying to hijack the thread but what happened to the 13 Dawgz?

S

sagekush420

The yield rumor seems to keep growing. You're suggesting 4lbs per light, but dd didn't only have 10 1k hps's there were some 600's he used as heat allowed in the 10 plants 42lb thread, correct?

I shouldn't smoke so much, my short term memory capacity is fading...
can some one post this thread with the 42lb's please cant find im dieng to see this ive been growing fro 10 years and you guys r blowing my mind with these #'s and plant count im changing everything:flower

C

Carson

can some one post this thread with the 42lb's please cant find im dieng to see this ive been growing fro 10 years and you guys r blowing my mind with these #'s and plant count im changing everything:flower

I think that thread was deleted for safety reasons. Blame Canada.

M

mrdizzle

I was thinkin you could probably get some insane results if you scrog the buckets, it would take daily training but the growth rate and budsite would be intense

N

NeBr8D

Really? It was deleted? Thats to bad. I had seen it before, it looked crazy. There were several other large grows too, but I guess they are also gone now. What a shame.

Top Bottom