Fat banana and purple queen

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Dealing with these guys right now have to push back he date i was going to flip
IMG 6801
gave the plants and whole tent an iso treatment but didn’t cover my medium so dealing with other issues now hoping i can keep them alive

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

since your dealing with pest you should just set them out side, your gonna have to literally spray the plants down ever inch and then wipe and clean every cm of your tent and area

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

since your dealing with pest you should just set them out side, your gonna have to literally spray the plants down ever inch and then wipe and clean every cm of your tent and area
Planning on spraying and cleaning and wiping and spraying again tomorrow sprayed everything once Friday evening so imma hit it hard again tomorrow don’t really have anywhere good to put out side

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I wanted to take the time to thank @GNick55 for helping me threw this pest issue i was ready to pitch my plants in the dumpster if it wasn’t for Gnick reassuring me with info and expertise they would be gone now to work on getting them back on track and healthy before i flip 🤘

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I wanted to take the time to thank @GNick55 for helping me threw this pest issue i was ready to pitch my plants in the dumpster if it wasn’t for Gnick reassuring me with info and expertise they would be gone now to work on getting them back on track and healthy before i flip 🤘
WTF! don’t be saying anything! 😆😆😆😆😆
i was gonna post an update for ya anyways,.
have too good or bad!,..
so we agreed mites so suds followed my isopropyl treatment though the idiot i am forgot to tell him to cover the medium, so the 3 plants were sprayed with 50% isopropyl and iso obviously got into the medium and that is not good!!, (my fault) so one didn’t get it to bad and is doing fine the other two got soaked and it shows in black/brown patches, weak/dying limbs, drying out, twisting leaves, so i helped him with what to do next, raise lights raise humidity and let the soil dry out,. next day tells me he sees more mites??? wtf ok let’s clean up real good and spray again, did that,, so today i think tells me i see more again on pot and the iso kills them,. i’m like WTF?,.
so we have now discover its SOIL MITES!!
for fuck sakes,. so the 3 photos were after first spray than next 3 set was today and after trimming some bad stuff off,. so now i’m helping with getting the plants back to healthy while suds may need some advice for soil mites,..
50% spray mix is absolutely fine for killing pest/eggs on plants BUT don’t get any in the soil!,..
IMG 6806
IMG 6805
IMG 6804

now today i think
IMG 6842
IMG 6841
IMG 6840

Last edited:
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

WTF! don’t be saying anything! 😆😆😆😆😆
i was gonna post an update for ya anyways,.
have too good or bad!,..
so we agreed mites so suds followed my isopropyl treatment though the idiot i am forgot to tell him to cover the medium, so the 3 plants were sprayed with 50% isopropyl and iso obviously got into the medium and that is not good!!, (my fault) so one didn’t get it to bad and is doing fine the other two got soaked and it shows in black/brown patches, weak/dying limbs, drying out, twisting leaves, so i helped him with what to do next, raise lights raise humidity and let the soil dry out,. next day tells me he sees more mites??? wtf ok let’s clean up real good and spray again, did that,, so today i think tells me i see more again on pot and the iso kills them,. i’m like WTF?,.
so we have now discover its SOIL MITES!!
for fuck sakes,. so the 3 photos were after first spray than next 3 set was today and after trimming some bad stuff off,. so now i’m helping with getting the plants back to healthy while suds may need some advice for soil mites,..
50% spray mix if absolutely fine for killing pest/eggs on plants BUT don’t get any in the soil!,.. View attachment 2160732View attachment 2160733View attachment 2160734
now today i thinkView attachment 2160736View attachment 2160737View attachment 2160738
Yea the only thing the iso didnt kill in the soil was all of my plant and soil mites 🤣 but we’re gonna get them looking healthy again do i can start flowering them my next move was gonna put a layer of DE on the soil so on the next feeding it would filter in the soil hopefully helping with soil mite control any thoughts?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yea the only thing the iso didnt kill in the soil was all of my plant and soil mites 🤣 but we’re gonna get them looking healthy again do i can start flowering them my next move was gonna put a layer of DE on the soil so on the next feeding it would filter in the soil hopefully helping with soil mite control any thoughts?
i read de is best on dry soil,..

Lurpin

Lurpin

Is the DE placed on top of the soil working at killing them? That would be my first choice. Worse comes to worse I'd do a soil drenching with spinosad. It's derived from a soil bacteria and it attacks the nervous system of insects. I'd spray the plants and the whole inside if my tent if I had to too.
I've also switched between venerate and grendevo in the past. These might be better options than spinosad. They are more expensive and aren't something you can just walk into your hardware store and buy like you can with spinosad. All three are considered organic biologicals.

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Is the DE placed on top of the soil working at killing them? That would be my first choice. Worse comes to worse I'd do a soil drenching with spinosad. It's derived from a soil bacteria and it attacks the nervous system of insects. I'd spray the plants and the whole inside if my tent if I had to too.
Not really sure yet if it’s working but hoping it makes them manageable

Top Bottom