Fem seed, 36 days old forming pistils, all the others in that pack arent showing any signs of this.

• Thread starter Harley.Freeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Harley.Freeman

Fem seed, 36 days old forming pistils, all the others in that pack arent showing any signs of this.

Two days ago I noticed this popping up on one of the three blue gelato phenos I have. I'm not sure what's going on. Others think it's for sure an autoflower. All the others from her same pack haven't done this and I am hoping that they won't. Any tips or advice?

Fem seeds 36 days old forming pistils all the others in that pack arent showing any signs of t
Fem seeds 36 days old forming pistils all the others in that pack arent showing any signs of t 2
Fem seeds 36 days old forming pistils all the others in that pack arent showing any signs of t 3
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Reckon you’ll have to wait and see what the others do! Then go from there! Are you positive about your seed source?

H

Harley.Freeman

Reckon you’ll have to wait and see what the others do! Then go from there! Are you positive about your seed source?
I just got them from seedsman online. I'm not sure if they are less or more reputable then other places.

Top Bottom