Gorilla glue #4. What's yours looking like at 5 weeks

• Thread starter dudsy13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Coldmike

Dudsy, I hope you figured out the yellow tipped leaves. You must be close to harvest now; how’s it going? My GG are about 5 weeks from flip to 12/12. They stretched quite a bit and I raised the lights as high as possible.

IMG 3708
IMG 3709
They stopped stretching right before growing into the lights. I don’t think they should be this close to the lights, but they seem happy (and not much I can do about it now anyway).

D

dudsy13

Dudsy, I hope you figured out the yellow tipped leaves. You must be close to harvest now; how’s it going? My GG are about 5 weeks from flip to 12/12. They stretched quite a bit and I raised the lights as high as possible.

View attachment 2166350View attachment 2166351They stopped stretching right before growing into the lights. I don’t think they should be this close to the lights, but they seem happy (and not much I can do about it now anyway).
They're looking really good bro. The yellow tips on my leaves were from giving it too much PK so at the moment I have harvested and have the plant drying. I fly home from work tomorrow so hopefully should be ready for trim and cure. Will send you pics of the final product

C

Coldmike

They're looking really good bro. The yellow tips on my leaves were from giving it too much PK so at the moment I have harvested and have the plant drying. I fly home from work tomorrow so hopefully should be ready for trim and cure. Will send you pics of the final product
Looking forward to pics and after cure a report on smoke/vape. Nothing like growing your own. I’ve grown indoors several times and each time I learn and get better results. Last grow was Bruce Banner and it turned out amazing. I now have little confidence in dispensary stuff or street. I’m spoiled, but I also really enjoy the growing process.

D

dudsy13

Y
Looking forward to pics and after cure a report on smoke/vape. Nothing like growing your own. I’ve grown indoors several times and each time I learn and get better results. Last grow was Bruce Banner and it turned out amazing. I now have little confidence in dispensary stuff or street. I’m spoiled, but I also really enjoy the growing process.
Yeah it is quite fun growing it. A friend of mine has Bruce banner growing so I might get a cutting and try that next. It will probably work better for me with the longer flowering time as I work away

D

dudsy13

I got just under a pound and that's without any of the smaller lower buds done yet. It smells delicious. A mate of mine came over to trial it for me and he says it's quite smooth.

Messenger creation 4d4e28f5 107e 4890 97b3 2b1ba21a9a25
Reactions: Klb
C

Coldmike

I got just under a pound and that's without any of the smaller lower buds done yet. It smells delicious. A mate of mine came over to trial it for me and he says it's quite smooth.
That should keep you happy for quite a while. Likely even smoother and better tasting after a couple weeks of curing!

C

Coldmike

Y

Yeah it is quite fun growing it. A friend of mine has Bruce banner growing so I might get a cutting and try that next. It will probably work better for me with the longer flowering time as I work away
I share your frustration with growing while having to travel, especially if you’re on your own. Partner or roommate can help, but probably not same care as you’d give. I had to delay flipping to flower on my current grow because of travel schedule. I like to be present during germination and veg so I can tend to LST. I also want to be there for the last few weeks of flower and then harvest. Not really that hard to plan, but our plants do surprise us with all kinds of issues we’d like to be there to correct.

D

dudsy13

I’m hoping they put on some weight, each of my gg4 are basically a 3x3 square.
Are the buds fairly solid? At 7 weeks mine were pretty solid and heavy. I started flushing at the 8 week mark but I think I should have given them another few days. How long did you give it PK for?

Top Bottom