• Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

I week into cure..... Fire!

greenboot

greenboot

I wa

I wasn't trying to be hostile to you bro, I don't care who expresses what opinion, makes no difference to me what you think. You may have made s1s, what do you think then about places like UC Davis making successful strawberry strains through fem breeding? Or seedless watermelons? Or the countless fem hybrids that dominate commercial production?

No hate on my tongue. I like gg4, I'm growing out a few s1 phenos with awesome success thus far, haven't found any intersex traits personally but I know to expect them anyways. I think you should look into real Ag breeding projects and the commercial usage of selfing.. If it didn't work it wouldn't dominate how it does. Selfing plants does the opposite of "water the genes down" - quite the contrary selfing is a beautiful opportunity to make positive genetic traits more prepotent..
i agree with you 1000%,.. i been fem/self breeding for a few years myself and i know for a fact that i have found overall better, more higher yielding, easier to grow, fire cuts than the original mom. @hammerheads gear is proof of this fact,, (so says many on the farmer)… the thing i make sure i do before i start reselfing something is always make sure i use the s1 phenos that are the closest related to the actual mother,, i do this by testing the cuts before i reself.. takes time but you gotta know what to look for in each strain…many who breed don't do that.. also, a lot of things that i read in growbooks from when i first started 10 years ago, have been debunked.. multiple times over...

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

It would seem the glue has it all.ease of growth,yeild,quality,flavor and it even roots fast when taking cuts!
im just about to flip my first cut of the original gg4.iv only done the s1.
That's awesome! I'm actually really excited for you B. You'll crush it and can compare. Very cool.

It does have it all for the right person. I like it but I don't love it. I know! I know! I could have set off a bomb and I'm not trying to. I'm seriously just voicing my opinion. I think the buzz isn't for me. It's a weird one. It's mainly a "thinker" type of herb. I don't talk much on her. Everything else is money. Especially the taste. I have yet to flip my sour dubbs, but I can't wait. I just don't like to sink into deep thoughts when I smoke. Lol I want peace not more anxiety from thinking about something I said at work 5 hours ago. Hah! Anyways, Sorry if I ranted I'm just watching football and smoking it.

knowisking

knowisking

Hi everyone, this thread has lots of awesome pix and results. I'm a new grower and would love to try GG4 so if anyone in Michigan is willing to share please let me know.

I've got some nice strains in return.

Last edited:
greenboot

greenboot

No offense to you hh. If ppl want to pay big bucks for them more power to you. I'm just saying the responsible thing to do if u love this strain is to find a male and do it right. Not that s1s won't have nice phenos of a s12 strain lol.
i dont understand ,,,, if u get a seed from a herm plant and the seed is female and shows no herm tendencies, which i have found many times over,,,,, i don't get your logic. do you realize that a seed made from male and female parents can still create hermie traits in offspring???,,,, just like light confusion, and colloidal silver???

GoneP

GoneP

Whats up Farmers! Nrw to the Farm, and Im loving this forum.

Ive got a couple questions for those that have dialed in the Glue.What EC does GG#4 typically like? I know environment, medium, etc., all come into play, but is there a particular range she likes during bloom/veg? Im in the middle of my first run with a couple Glues (new grower, only my second grow), both of which are at day 38/39 and doing nicely.

I feed Maxibloom at 7grams per gallon. RO + Maxibloom puts me at 950ppm. Is this too low or high? I have no idea what EC that is, but would like to know if I can push them a little more. Ive seen others feeding at 1200-1300ppm but I think Id burn them at that high a feeding. Is my EC too high? Im not seeing burning at my current PPM.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Whats up Farmers! Nrw to the Farm, and Im loving this forum.
Hi GoneP and welgome to the Farm..
but would like to know if I can push them a little more. Ive seen others feeding at 1200-1300ppm but I think Id burn them at that high a feeding. Is my EC too high? Im not seeing burning at my current PPM.
Your plants are looking healthy?? Yes?? So I wouldn't change a thing..
Peace

Dunge

Dunge

GG#4 has been specifically sited in the "dudded and stunted" thread as being a source of this mysterious threat.
As I too have been looking to bring this girl into my space, I'm presently feeling lucky to not have been successful.

How big a problem is this with your GG#4?

Has anybody modified their quarantine procedures with any success?

I still want her, but infectious threats make her far less appealing.

bankcee

bankcee

I also like variety but I cant do that many. I do 5 most of the time. I do run some Mono crops sometimes to recoup some money. Right now I have

GG X HB
FPOG F2
Alien dojo's ix
The Heat ( WIFI X Clockwork)
OG GOJI
Cherry Pie S1
Bio-Chem

Plus all my keepers, GG#4,GG X HB, Burkle, OG Mango Haze and Headband

the heat sound like it would be nothing but heat!! hahaa

Myco

Myco

View attachment 577399 View attachment 577401
Some Glue Pics from the last harvest went 9 weeks with her but I think she could have gone longer. She can really push the weight thats for sure.
Pretty chunky man! Though to give my anecdotal experience, I've harvested the glue anywhere from 56 days to 75. I really think the sweet spot is around 60-63, never really saw much of a benefit going past 9 weeks on my end.

Top Bottom